What I cook myself. I make lovely palak saagLOL
CAR:
My car Hyundai AccentTongue
HOLIDAY SPOT:
Leh, LadakhWink
HISTORICAL CHARACTER:
Prithviraj Chauhan since I am from JaipurConfused
BOOK:
Ayn Rand's Fountainhead. I am very much like the hero of the book Howard RoarkEmbarrassed
POWERFUL INFLUENCES:
Shah Rukh Khan for what he has achieved in a short time. He comes to Mumbai and makes a Mannat (bungalow) for himself. That's achievement.Clap
DREAM ROLE:
Amitabh Bachchan in ShaktiOuch

MOTTO IN LIFE:
Believe in yourselfSmile
WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A WOMAN:
Her sensibilityBig smile
DATE OF BIRTH:
October 16, LibraSmile

On How He Was A Director Before He Became A Star With Kaahin To Hoga

Acting was always one profession with which I wanted to associate myself. If I couldn't make it as an actor soon or I failed as an actor it was because Delhi where I grew up gives very few opportunities to prove oneself as an actor. I am one person who is very finicky about life. I am hyper sensitive. I always knew that I could write very well. From writing to direction, it was a very smooth sailing as far as I am concerned. Though I was directing ad films for nearly three years back in Delhi, the fact is that I felt that I was stifled because I could make no leeway as an actor. I did not cast myself in the documentaries as well as ad films, which I was directing because I did not want people to think that I wasn't getting acting assignments outside.

On How National Literacy Mission Bought A Film He Made For Doordarshan
I was very passionate about making whatever I was making. I have made short films on various issues. My crowning glory was when the National Literacy Mission came forward to buy a film of mine, which I had made for Doordarshan. I have made 30 documentaries of half hour duration.

On Serials Before Kahin To Hoga
Kahin To Hoga isn't my first ever TV serial. Earlier I had played Raj in around 20 episodes of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat for Ekta Kapoor. Kahin To Hoga is my first ever-daily soap. Before Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat I had acted in a serial called Maharaj directed by Shailendra Goel.

On His Aspiration To Act In Films
Yes. I too am keen on working in a film, like Aamna. I am waiting for the right break as an actor in films. I'd like to make my bow in films with directors like say Nagesh Kukunoor, Ken Ghosh or Yash Chopra. My dream character is the one played by Amitabh Bachchan in Shakti.

On How He Is Interested In TV Serials Only If The Role Excites Him
I had auditioned for Kahin To Hoga in Delhi. I guess I was indeed destined to play the role of Sujal in Kahin To Hoga. I am not at all interested in taking up offers to work in any more serial unless and until, the role that I am offered is something exciting enough to turn me on completely and I feel like doing it without talking of the money part. As of now I prefer to concentrate only on acting. I do not identify one hundred per cent with the character of Sujal. I'd say that there is 20% similarity with my real life as far as the character of Sujal is concerned and 80% portrayal

On What He Likes About Aamna aka Kashish
What I like about Aamna is that she is a very genuine person at heart. It takes a lot to convince me. Aamna is very forthright Her anger, her concern and her feelings are all genuine. Nothing is put on at all. People ask us whether we are going around or seeing each other. The other day I told a journalist that we – Aamna and I are going round and round. Apart from jokes, let me put it this way. Aamna and I do enjoy being with each other. We take time out to go out for films, shopping etc. We also do shows together but it doesn't tantamount to us seeing each other. It may sound like a clich but the fact is that Aamna and I are very good friends

On His Growth As An Actor
You learn from experience as an actor. I have had a very natural growth. I have learnt from every possible shortcoming of mine. Today I am confident enough to perform every character with a lot more maturity than what I could do say even three months ago. I am of the opinion that the day complacency creeps in; you are finished as an actor.

fruity_19 Groupbie
fruity_19
fruity_19

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Smilethnks Mr.World

its very nice

thnks for thatClapTongueWink

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 4:21am | IP Logged

wowww!

nicee intervieww but i knew dese fingss beforee lol.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top