Miley Jab Hum Tum

aww freeze...i am so freaked out.(mini-update)...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

geet

Goldie

geet

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged

guys....i have almost died and gone to heaven.....

wont kill u all...

sam-gunjan scene...ohhh gosh...last hai and excellent hai....itna beautiful hai that i dont have words for it...itna cute,that i cant describe the feeling...

the way he sweetly tried to impress her...and apologized...the way they got the shock by touching each other,the way they couldnt keep their eyes from each other....

he couldnt stop talking about nething but gunjan.....awesome awesome awesome!!!

i m sry cudnt be of more help....but watch it...me gonna watch the last scene no matter how many times the repeat comes....

a scene to remember...

plzz watch the epi and tell me if u guys feel the same way...

me waiting for ur answers.

aaj love nahi...all for sammy..sry..
LOL

Edited by geet - 01 October 2008 at 10:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aww freeze...i am so freaked out.(mini-update)..." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Geet, update karo yaar:) I wanna see it so badly.

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Geet i so agree wid u..They were soo good!Haww>>After kash im just in love wid this jodi..after kash sajan rocks..
piya,

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Oh Yess!!!! i loved that scene . it was at the last and was the best . I liked the Gunjan- Mayank scene too.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
^ There was a Mayank-Gunjan scene? Awww so cute..

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@Jenny - Yes , There was one and it was awesome.Mayank  was shown Helping Gunjan from some Bad Boys who were disturbing her.

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
^^ OMG how cute.

Hahaha im laugh if sammy saw and got Jealous :]

geet

Goldie

geet

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ok guys..u want an update...

in short-the princi is shown to be quite a humourous character...all is well there.
diya admires sammy from a distance and thinks he is talking abt her...as her friend puts it..cuz he has a smile on his face.
she goes up to sammy  and asks if they were talking abt her...his friend says no,gunjan....and sammy tries to placate diya then...but still says that gunjan "intelligent,dikhne mein theek hai.."

we r also shown that sammy and diya r sitting in the canteen and sammy starts to go...and diya says dont go,and sammy says why not..u have not said a word tab se...and diya says..yea cuz u havent stopped talking abt gunjan..gunjan yeh,gunjan woh...etc etc...

then gunjan meets monkey in the library and he helps her...

some guys start to trouble her so she issues the book and sits down somewhere peaceful outside the lib,and then sammy comes to trouble her...starts playing bb in front of her(trouble kar raha tha ya impress)....she starts to go,and bb hits her nd all her papers fall..

she immediately tbegins to pick them up,bb rolls upto her and she and sammy hold it together..eye contact....beautiful..

then sammy starts to talk "mera irada tumhe tang karne ka nahi tha"...no reply .."waise...ek baat poochhoo?tum pblms ko dhoondhti ho ya problems tumhe"...no reply except raising her eyes to his....then  their hands accidently touch.. and bothreact as if electric shock...halka sa...and sammy says "ohh freeze,i m sorry ..main tumhe chhona nahi chahta tha...i mean tumhe chhoo sakta hoon ..." here gunjan glares at him...he apologizes bhavesh style..and then gunjan gets angry and leaves...

samrat" ajeeb ladki hai..na ise samrat ka style pasand aata hai na bhavesh ka bholapan"

precap:chit pe gunjan has gotten sammy's name...and they have to sit together!!nupur makes a ball out of monkey's project idea...saying she has a better idea...

luv u guys...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top