Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Man is called the supreme creation ever created by God. He has created Plants, animals yet the human soul is his finest creation. He is said to be gifted with the sixth sense or the power to differentiate between good and bad. This unique gift is not found in anyone else so he is considered superior than anything else. But does the superior human being realize that the power given to him should not be misused to kill other creatures on this planet  so lovingly made by God? Eating the flesh of other animals is as bad as cannibalism.

According to a famous saying in Bhagwat Gita ?Man is what he Eats ?.

Moderator's Note:
Provide the credit to source of such articles, otherwise we will not allow any debate or discussion here.

Friends your kind comments on this very crucial issue thanks alot buddies !!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Edited by raj5000 - 08 October 2008 at 10:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Man is called the supreme creation ever c" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Oh no, not again. Not another veg/ non-veg topic. LOL

And in what way is this such a crucial issue?? Confused

Huduga

Huduga

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
This unique gift is not found in anyone else so he is considered superior than anything else.

LOL
sorry for laughing like this.  i mean, i am not laughing at ur post

This idea, makes me laugh.  considered superior ? by whom ?
i think, no animals said that. 
we announced and decided that we are superior.

this is our logic, that we decide, whether Tiger is better than rat ? or peacock is beautiful than a pig.

Maybe the person/god/nature, or someone who can think, out of this system.  may consider that, all creatures are same. and there is nothing to be compared among these.
Or it is like, saying mango is superior.  but not a poisonous fruit.
but maybe for one Alien, that poisonous fruit will be useful, not the mango.

otherwise,  what i think,
if Nature can think, and say,
it might say that humans are the worst animal.
------
being veg/non-veg is a personal choice.
------
And maybe someone can prove that being veg or non-veg is wrong.
and ppl shud do the other thing.

i don't think, ppl r going to follow that.
bcoz still they are smoking.
-----
And one more thing, i want to mention here.

if someone is debating for a point.
and if other ppl give some arguements and if u don't have answers, r u willing to accept those ?
if u r veg, will u become non-veg ?

but if ur answer is,
no, whatever arguements u give. Even if i don't have any answer.
 i  can never become a non-veg.

then there is no meaning of any debate ?

For me, Debate means,
'this is my idea, and i am willing to listen, and willing to change my opinion, if i will find some other good logic"
--------
And any topic, which has religious quotes,  leads nowhere. Tongue
--------

By the way.   i am veg.   But sometimes i feel bad, when i eat plants too.  But i try not to think abt it. hehehe.

ok here is the full article..
if anyone is interested in reading the full...

==============
Man is called the supreme creation ever created by God. He has created Plants, animals yet the human soul is his finest creation. He is said to be gifted with the sixth sense or the power to differentiate between good and bad. This unique gift is not found in anyone else so he is considered superior than anything else. But does the superior human being realize that the power given to him should not be misused to kill other creatures on this planet  so lovingly made by God? Eating the flesh of other animals is as bad as cannibalism.

According to a famous saying in Bhagwat Gita "Man is what he Eats ".

There are numerous reasons supporting the fact that non-vegetarianism is equivalent to being a sinner.
      Man has been gifted with emotional virtues like compassion, humility, piety, nobility, simplicity and love. Living on Flesh food forces the human to have feeling like lust, greed, anger, vengeance, hatred etc that encompasses to spoil his character.
      Eating Flesh is like making us move away from the blessings of God as in his eye it is a sin to kill an animal. Any good deed is shunned if flesh is consumed. To satisfy his hunger and develop his taste buds he gets the animal killed for his selfish deeds. Thus the journey of bad Karmas goes on.
      It has been clearly mentioned that man's food is only that which grows on this Earth. Our Human body is made to savor the taste of food from the plant kingdom and not created to live on Flesh.
      Also the Bowel movements of the Flesh Eaters are disturbed. This is due to the fact that the Non veg food remains in the body for 17-18 hours and takes longer to digest than the vegetarian food. Thus it leads to a lot of problems in evacuating the body with its waste matter.
      Since the waste matter is ejected very late it produces toxins in the body which later on lead to diseases. It even poisons the blood stream through absorption.
      The natural process of chewing is also over burdened since flesh takes longer time to be chewed. On the other hand, Vegetables are easily chewed because the saliva juice helps in easy absorption of starch. As the flesh is not chewed properly it goes in the same form and sticks to the intestines, which delays absorption and digestion.
      Food from the plant kingdom gives energy and good health. Whereas flesh contains saturated fats leading to indigestion.
     The chemicals release while cooking flesh is harmful and full of toxins to disturb the healing energy of the body.
There is no doubt those Vegetarian foods tops the list in every respect of being nutritional, affordable, ethical and biological. Vegetarianism elevates man to be blessed by God.

REVIEW: The vegetarian food is in great Abundance and it is very affluent in its Grace to give total health wealth and wisdom.

Prince Mohan
===================
at..
http://www.mindbodynsoul.com/articles/Veg_or_Non-_Veg.html

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Your response makes no sense, that suggests a indecent indirect remark and NOT ALLOWED in IF, refrain in future. Thanks!

Edited by raj5000 - 08 October 2008 at 10:31am

Huduga

Huduga

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAJAYE_HIND

Originally posted by Huduga

This unique gift is not found in anyone else so he is considered superior than anything else.

LOL
sorry for laughing like this.  i mean, i am not laughing at ur post

This idea, makes me laugh.  considered superior ? by whom ?
i think, no animals said that. 
we announced and decided that we are superior.

this is our logic, that we decide, whether Tiger is better than rat ? or peacock is beautiful than a pig.

Maybe the person/god/nature, or someone who can think, out of this system.  may consider that, all creatures are same. and there is nothing to be compared among these.
Or it is like, saying mango is superior.  but not a poisonous fruit.
but maybe for one Alien, that poisonous fruit will be useful, not the mango.

otherwise,  what i think,
if Nature can think, and say,
it might say that humans are the worst animal.
------
being veg/non-veg is a personal choice.
------
And maybe someone can prove that being veg or non-veg is wrong.
and ppl shud do the other thing.

i don't think, ppl r going to follow that.
bcoz still they are smoking.
-----
And one more thing, i want to mention here.

if someone is debating for a point.
and if other ppl give some arguements and if u don't have answers, r u willing to accept those ?
if u r veg, will u become non-veg ?

but if ur answer is,
no, whatever arguements u give. Even if i don't have any answer.
 i  can never become a non-veg.

then there is no meaning of any debate ?

For me, Debate means,
'this is my idea, and i am willing to listen, and willing to change my opinion, if i will find some other good logic"
--------
And any topic, which has religious quotes,  leads nowhere. Tongue
--------

By the way.   i am veg.   But sometimes i feel bad, when i eat plants too.  But i try not to think abt it. hehehe.

ok here is the full article..
if anyone is interested in reading the full...

==============

According to a famous saying in Bhagwat Gita 'Man is what he Eats '.

There are numerous reasons supporting the fact that non-vegetarianism is equivalent to being a sinner.
      Man has been gifted with emotional virtues like compassion, humility, piety, nobility, simplicity and love. Living on Flesh food forces the human to have feeling like lust, greed, anger, vengeance, hatred etc that encompasses to spoil his character.
      Eating Flesh is like making us move away from the blessings of God as in his eye it is a sin to kill an animal. Any good deed is shunned if flesh is consumed. To satisfy his hunger and develop his taste buds he gets the animal killed for his selfish deeds. Thus the journey of bad Karmas goes on.
      It has been clearly mentioned that man's food is only that which grows on this Earth. Our Human body is made to savor the taste of food from the plant kingdom and not created to live on Flesh.
      Also the Bowel movements of the Flesh Eaters are disturbed. This is due to the fact that the Non veg food remains in the body for 17-18 hours and takes longer to digest than the vegetarian food. Thus it leads to a lot of problems in evacuating the body with its waste matter.
      Since the waste matter is ejected very late it produces toxins in the body which later on lead to diseases. It even poisons the blood stream through absorption.
      The natural process of chewing is also over burdened since flesh takes longer time to be chewed. On the other hand, Vegetables are easily chewed because the saliva juice helps in easy absorption of starch. As the flesh is not chewed properly it goes in the same form and sticks to the intestines, which delays absorption and digestion.
      Food from the plant kingdom gives energy and good health. Whereas flesh contains saturated fats leading to indigestion.
     The chemicals release while cooking flesh is harmful and full of toxins to disturb the healing energy of the body.
There is no doubt those Vegetarian foods tops the list in every respect of being nutritional, affordable, ethical and biological. Vegetarianism elevates man to be blessed by God.

REVIEW: The vegetarian food is in great Abundance and it is very affluent in its Grace to give total health wealth and wisdom.

Prince Mohan
===================
at..
http://www.mindbodynsoul.com/articles/Veg_or_Non-_Veg.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE !!

thanks,, that u realized it. :-)

i am out of this debate.
i tried here, bcoz arguing in 'members lounge' is not good.
but i thought, u will give ur logic in 'debate mansion'.
i am disappointed.

i am not tracking this topic now.
Enjoy. Smile

souro

souro

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huduga

thanks,, that u realized it. :-)

i am out of this debate.
i tried here, bcoz arguing in 'members lounge' is not good.
but i thought, u will give ur logic in 'debate mansion'.
i am disappointed.

i am not tracking this topic now.
Enjoy. Smile

I know where you're coming from. Have seen that topic in ML which was locked. Wink

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top