Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!!

I am a big time fan of Rajeev khandelwal just like most of u hereBig smile and I automatically became an sk fan after watching kth..to be honest I am also a big rn fan...infact I love the way Rajeev portrays the chemistry on screen so I love his combination with anybody he is paired up withLOL....

I just had this idea of a fic on sk. I have decided to name it Mrs. By Mistake!!! So if u all like it pls do comment.

Here is a small sneak pee...

http://i30.tinypic.com/28mcpxf.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/11lr6gp.jpg

to know who became whose Mrs. By Mistake....do keep reading Smile

this is my first ff on sk so i am expecting some comments and please feel free to criticise.....

a big hug to my dear friend kashish Hugwho gave me the support to write this fic....

i hope u all like it

until then

take care....

Edited by mystified - 01 October 2008 at 4:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mrs. By Mistake!!Sujalkashish..intro" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
first one to give u ur feedback.........first it was ur first time and u did very good job...........i still remember my first ff intro for serendipity that how bad it was........but very nice try............the name is very interstring and it is very good to see whose going to become sujal's MRS.........i will like kashish to be but we will wait n watch...........jaan this is so beautiful ple update soon.....thanks for making SK ff for lovers like us......we trully appriciate your efforts and your courage...........good job......

love

kashish

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goodkashish

first one to give u ur feedback.........first it was ur first time and u did very good job...........i still remember my first ff intro for serendipity that how bad it was........but very nice try............the name is very interstring and it is very good to see whose going to become sujal's MRS.........i will like kashish to be but we will wait n watch...........jaan this is so beautiful ple update soon.....thanks for making SK ff for lovers like us......we trully appriciate your efforts and your courage...........good job......

love

kashish

thanks dear and i did pretty much of a goof up dint i?LOL

hopefully i will post the intro tomorrow...

take care...

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
WAITING

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hey....!
Another SK ff .....me loves it !! Hehehe !!

Continue soon..........Wud luv to read more of this interesting concept !!

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by golu_1677

WAITING

hopefully ur wait is over...thanx for commenting

Originally posted by togepe30

Hey....!
Another SK ff .....me loves it !! Hehehe !!

Continue soon..........Wud luv to read more of this interesting concept !!

thanku for commenting...hope u like the next update too

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Khushi garewal (played by swetha salve)

Namaste, mera naam khushi hai aur mera pyar aur pehchaan mere pati hai. Humari shaadi bohat dhoom dhaam se nahi hui but haan humari zindagi ka neev bohat majboot hai.

Aaj humari shaadi ko hue poore do saal ho raha hai and ab humari beech koi aur bhi hai. Humari beti tamanna...tamanna.s.garewal.......

Upar se bohat hi khushi khushi zindagi hai but i will tell u a secret. Hum donon ne ghar se bhaagkar shaadi kiya hai. Yes!! pyar kiya tha aur jab manzoorgi nahi mili tho humne alag sa raastha chuna but ab mujhe bhi apni sasuraal ki yaad aa rahi hai.

Not that they love me, infact they have not even seen me but I do want a secure future for my daughter. Mein anaath hoon aur is wajah se I want my baby to be accepted by my in-laws for her to have a normal childhood….. so here I am, going to my husband's family with him and my baby to meet my in laws for the first time.

I truly hope they like me…..

Meera garewal (played by Farida jalal)

Hello people!! mein hoon meera garewal.

Garewal khaandaan ki sabse bade sadasya. Meri khushi aur garv mere pote hai. Par mein saari buzurg auraton ke tarah boring nahi hoon. Mein bhi cool hoon bhai. Isliye tho sab yaha mujhe cool old lady bulathe hain!!

After the demise of my children I have been living mainly for my grandchildren. I love them both more than myself. They were my pride until that day, mujhe aaj bhi woh din yaad karte dukh ho raha hai, all my hopes for him were shattered. He left us all for his lady love.

Its been two years since he left us. I have not been able to forgive him for the disgrace he caused to our family but yes I do miss him.

Now that I know that I have become a great grandma I am dying to meet her…my great grand daughter tamanna….

I am ready to forgive him and his wife khushi and welcome them back.

I am dying to meet them now…..

Kashish singhania (played by aamna shariff)

Hey everyone!!

Hope u all r doing fine. Well I am not kinda ok right now. Samaj nahi aa raha ki mere saath kya ho raha hai. So many things are happening to me that i am lost as if in a maze.

I started out as someone and landed up as someone else.

If only I had the courage to stand up for myself, this would not have happened.

But u cant blame me entirely, falling in love is not a fault. Jaise taise karke hume pyaar ho hi jaata hai. Par we have to be strong enough to meet the consequences too. Pata nahi mujme utni himmat hai ki nahi but ab jo bhi ho I wont step back coz jab kashish ek faisla leti hai tho kabhi peeche nahi hat thi.

Anyways this is my story…. If u do want to know what happened to me and how I turned from a Miss to Mrs By Mistake….pls do read the story…

The hero's entry will be made later as the story progresses. So if u all like it and do wanna read further pls leave ur lovely comments…..

until then

take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutestar12

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged

sorry yaar mujhe lagta hai humari fics ko yahan la kar gadbad hue hai, humari fics yahan nahi aani thi.

Well mujhe lagta hai now onwards i will stop commenting in ur fics.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 01 October 2008 at 4:56am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top