Twilight

heyyyyyyaaaaaa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WHOAA x ASHIEE

WHOAA x ASHIEE

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
heyyyy everyonee...

my name's ashie and im like reallyy really really ADDICTED to twilight and EDWARD CULLENNNN! i just started reading it like a week ago and im almost done with New Moon Big smile... i cant stop reading it and i think about it all the time! and i had a dream about edward and bella last night!!!lol.is that crazy or whatt!?!?!?..i m not sure if im the only one this obsessed..my friends are all like sick of hearing me tallk about it..lol... (:

plz replyyyEmbarrassed

xoxoxoxo

?ashieeeeee?

PEACE.LOVE.TWILIGHTTTT!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heyyyyyyaaaaaa" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WHOAA x ASHIEE

heyyyy everyonee...

my name's ashie and im like reallyy really really ADDICTED to twilight and EDWARD CULLENNNN! i just started reading it like a week ago and im almost done with New Moon Big smile... i cant stop reading it and i think about it all the time! and i had a dream about edward and bella last night!!!lol.is that crazy or whatt!?!?!?..i m not sure if im the only one this obsessed..my friends are all like sick of hearing me tallk about it..lol... (:

plz replyyyEmbarrassed

xoxoxoxo

?ashieeeeee?

PEACE.LOVE.TWILIGHTTTT!!!

hi ashie
welcom
wow ur fast in reading
it's nice to know that u actully started to dream about edward LOL

howw about jacob

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Dont worry! You are not alone! We here are all madly obsessed with Twilight saga and of course Edward Cullen! Say we are down with the new epidemic, OECDLOL Its incurable, but we love itTongue

Welcome to the forum btw AshieTongue

~MonaTongue

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yup welcome hun Big smile
and ur not the only one we are all insanly in love with twelight!!!Embarrassed
its a contagious desease and hopefully its not curableLOL..lol

WHOAA x ASHIEE

WHOAA x ASHIEE

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

@ pretty_angel5 thankss! lol yeahh but i dont wanna read too fast cuz i dont wanna finish reading them! lol ik, it's like an everday thing now, all my dreams are related to twilight lol.. and yeah jacob's okayy too but i like edward much better =]

@ mona18 lol yayyy =]..hahah OCD obssesive cullen disorder! LOL..anywaysss thankssss :)

@ noha450 hahhaaa yeah we're twilighters for lifeee =]

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WHOAA x ASHIEE

@ pretty_angel5 thankss! lol yeahh but i dont wanna read too fast cuz i dont wanna finish reading them! lol ik, it's like an everday thing now, all my dreams are related to twilight lol.. and yeah jacob's okayy too but i like edward much better =]

@ mona18 lol yayyy =]..hahah OCD obssesive cullen disorder! LOL..anywaysss thankssss :)

@ noha450 hahhaaa yeah we're twilighters for lifeee =]

yha slow pace is good LOL
i don't want to finish all the books that quick too

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Twilight section Ashie! =)
lolzz! Pretty much everyone here has OECD!LOL
I dream about Twilight every night! lol!
Whooaaa! you're a fast reader! so am i, but when i read the Twilight series for the first time i read it slowly and calmly cuz it's much better that way to read all the Twilight books and be able to enjoy the romance and the story!Embarrassed i remember when i first read the Twilight series and that i couldn't even put the books down for even a fraction of a second!LOL I alwayz reread the books even now!Embarrassed Am very impatient and excited to watch the movie!Embarrassed

WHOAA x ASHIEE

WHOAA x ASHIEE

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Sabeen*~

Welcome to Twilight section Ashie! =)
lolzz! Pretty much everyone here has OECD!LOL
I dream about Twilight every night! lol!
Whooaaa! you're a fast reader! so am i, but when i read the Twilight series for the first time i read it slowly and calmly cuz it's much better that way to read all the Twilight books and be able to enjoy the romance and the story!Embarrassed i remember when i first read the Twilight series and that i couldn't even put the books down for even a fraction of a second!LOL I alwayz reread the books even now!Embarrassed Am very impatient and excited to watch the movie!Embarrassed

thank uu! haha yeah i can telll...lol yeahh i just finished New Moon, but i dont have eclipse right now and im like dying to read it!!! yeahh i cant waitt for the movie to come outtt!!!!Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.