Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Comic Relief: Twilight Museum ke Joote :o)

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys....having a good tuesday? well i hope you are...im not...let me tell you...kaal eid hai...today i have two presentations and class until 10...my cousins and all are going to thei chand raath thing...i want to go...but lets see if i have time 😭😭😭...you know...i hate people who think that getting back to you the last minute is acceptable...i really want to smack them...ok that has nothing to do with the show...im just ranting and raving over here...dont mind me...

but let me get to the CR before i have to leave...team meeting b4 the presentation...wish me luck gals 😳😳😳

Museum ke Namune:
haye mere rabs...aagayi DJ#2 premeer ka aacha khasa scene barbad karne 😑😑😑...the scene was just perfect...prem and heer face to face, akhoon mein akheen dal ke batein chal raha tha...and here come ms. bad english over here 😑😑😑 (koi iss kuch kaam do naa πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...kahin bhi aajati hai 🀒)  but omg...i am paaka sure that Ekta and balaji heads all visit the IF forums...aab dekho...hum saab kaab se jhuneja house ko zoo bula rahe hai (since the dawn of this show i think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and now...we have DJ#2 calling it a museum...😲😲😲...coincidence...i think NOT! so many similarities between museum and zoo...in both places you get to see weird and unreal objects (lallu and DJ #1 and #2), in both places you have your beautiful sights...like the girls of kis desh... (maybe minus Veera...she look sjust plain evil to me ) and of course you have your one of a kind, can only be seen here kind of thinks... (*ahem ahem* PREM JHUNEJA *ahem ahem* 😳😳) ekta totally stole our idea...our concept... (chor kahin ki 🀒🀒) but this DJ#2 is totally clueless...she says it herself and uske aate hi room ke sare log bhag jaate hai...doesnt she get a hint (like you annoy them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) but did you all see the expression on prems face...and his little hand movement...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dekhne layak tha...he was abotu ready to grab the museum tour guide (aka: DJ#2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and fling her off the terrace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...prem honey, kaar hi liya hota...we would not mind at all...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...help chahiyeh toh batana... (vaise hi sammu ki invisible hand is always floating around πŸ˜‰) bechara prem bhagne ki kosish kaar raha tha...aur heer...or should i say heeriyeh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ (is it just me or would it be awesome for prem to call heer that 😳😳😳)...she was just standing listening to the crazy ladies bhashan πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...tauba...

Paise Doh Joote Lo:
when the two darling had prem's shoes...omg...i was rolling....only because...i am an expert in stealing shoes from the dulhas at weddings...woh mere hi bhai's kyun naa ho...πŸ˜† (i got $200 from my cousin because i was on bhabi's side πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) the kids were also bargaining but with out money...they just wanted prem mamu to play with them...so sweet naa...⭐️...too adorable...prem was trying with the chocolate but they werent budging...which was odd on its own πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... what kid doesnt want chocolate... (prem...mujhe deh deh...chocolate is my weakness...and from you...omg...*faints* 😳😳) then comes harman gets the shoes (chalo, kuch toh kaam ka hai yeh idiot ladka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...shoe fetching πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) but prem is like no its cool...ill wear mine you keep those...he acted like harman had cooties of something...keep him away from meher who still hasnt had a cootie
(crisscross-dot-dot now i got my cootie shot...
πŸ˜‰...anyone else want one πŸ˜›) this scene reminded me of what i have to do in december for my cousins wedding...another bhai...but im on bhabi's side once again... (as my mom says, jaab behen hi aaisi ho, phir saliyoon ki kya zarurat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Weirdo Twilight Zone:

anyone else get confused at first with the whole dream-reality thing that they showed......i swear for a second i though i had surely missed something or got the sequence wrong...i was lost...ten when it all came together...it was just weird...πŸ˜•...prem dreaming about heer dying...woh bhi same to same detail mein ...all the lines and outfits were dead on πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• (humara prem joytish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) when prem was yelling at heer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the people in the back ground πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...unke reaction dekhne layak tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i didnt know if they were staring because it was Hottie Mc Hottie Harshad or because there was a loony man yelling on the street (definitely option #1 for me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)  oh and lets not forget...heer stepped on lenom ...how this chick made to to this stage in her life still amazes me πŸ˜†...she is a weird bugger...kahaan se aayi hai...paata hi nahin...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...and our heer has superhuman vision...managed to see a boy clear across the street from inside a shop (i want that...glasses aur contacts pehen pehen ke tang aa gayi hoon πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) no idea why they did it this way...it could have been done in a better way...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

ok guys...i know this part was rushed but i have one minute b4 i have to meet my team members...so im running...catch you all later...looking forward to comments πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am so glad you posted CR, people have been so depressed, only sad topics since the episode but you found something funny in that too, gr8 job
i found one of the two extras (frm the cousins) who was actually talking today pretty funny, phuppa ji i will follow you around and get in your way while you walk around doing nothing... :)
ruexangel thumbnail
HeheπŸ˜† that was gr8!,
i think prem shuld definetely call her heriye😳 or jaan or smthink lyk dt aww😳, & the kids were adorable! just wanted him to play..😳. & dream thingy was confusin! 1st it was lyk, wts happening..y so random scenes cuming..lol yah i also thought same she saw him from inside the shop? dt far?πŸ˜•, 
neway gr8 post😳
zaara006 thumbnail
Hah!!!!!! Heeriyeh for sure!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well thank you once again!!!! (i hope i had the same sense of humour as you! πŸ˜‰)

maya123 thumbnail
funny!!. had a good laugh. thks
-Rani- thumbnail
nice CR..dj#2 kahin ki aagayi kabab mein haddi bankar🀒..this woman has no sense of time..oh so silly of me..she doesn't have any sense at all..mein bhi kya baat kar rahi hoon..he he..the way Prem twirled his finger imitating DJ#2 was so hilarious..and he was asking Heer to come with him..but silly Heer..she didn't go with him..but decided to stay back to listen to that weird thing..today the scenes were like sort of misplaced..I thought..no byes nothing from Prem..seeda jaake train mein baitgaya?weird and confusing..but we'll have to see what happens tommorrow..the week is already coming to an end..so..