Twilight

India-Forums

Robert Pattinson | The Official God!

TINK IF-Rockerz
TINK
TINK

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Twilighters,

Something that might interest you all!..... It sure did for me! Embarrassed Tongue Wink

ropeofsilicon.com was quick to answer to the backlash from Rob fans, upset that he wasn't included in the list for "Next Big Male Movie star". Cry Ouch 

It came back with this funny take on it:

"When I posted my article earlier today asking "Who's the Next Big Male Movie Star?" there was an outcry by Robert Pattison (a.k.a. Edward Cullen) fans proclaiming he was certainly the next big thing."

"Their outcry came as a shock, considering I did add him to the list, but I felt it was impossible to judge Pattinson against mere mortals. The problem here is that I don't consider Pattinson an actor… I consider him a GOD! I mean, would someone rate God?"

"To show my obedience to Pattinson and his loyal fans I give you the official "Robert Pattinson is God" wallpaper."

To see it, go to: http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/official_robert_pattinson_is_god_wallpaper_20080929/

This is so true, he is not only an actor for me he is the God of hotness! *sigh* Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink

Here is the wallpaper they made anyway: Ha! I love it! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mona18Ambrosia

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
He is GOD yaa GODDay Dreaming Bow down all of you.. Everything about him invites me in- his face,his voice, his smell. Day Dreaming

Thanks for sharing sam.

Edited by Ananya_A - 30 September 2008 at 10:42pm
mona18 IF-Dazzler
mona18
mona18

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
OMG! Man hez HOT!Blushing
And God, he's GOD!

Thanks for the HOT n Happenin' Pic Sam!Blushing

All hail the GodDay Dreaming

~MonaTongue
TINK IF-Rockerz
TINK
TINK

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
 i know Ananya everything is inviting about him indeed! Embarrassed Embarrassed SIGH!

All bow down!Tongue.....hell i love him so much!Embarrassed Wink

Yep he is HOT in deed Mona! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And also Mona the Vampire i have just seen my VOTW thread ur in a right mood to grill me!  Ouch LOLLOL! I am on the case! will asnwer them very soon! Big smile Wink

Sam x

mona18 IF-Dazzler
mona18
mona18

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINK

i know Ananya everything is inviting about him indeed! Embarrassed Embarrassed SIGH!

All bow down!Tongue.....hell i love him so much!Embarrassed Wink

Yep he is HOT in deed Mona! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And also Mona the Vampire i have just seen my VOTW thread ur in a right mood to grill me!  Ouch LOLLOL! I am on the case! will asnwer them very soon! Big smile Wink

Sam x

ROFLThat reminds me of a show named Mona the vampire during my primary school days! And my friends got into thinking I WAS a vampire!OuchLOL Well I cant blame them, we were like only 7 yrs old then!LOL

~MonaTongue

Edited by mona18 - 01 October 2008 at 7:45am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top