Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

amaranthine

Groupbie

amaranthine

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to allll...................hope all achpm lovers r fine...................Smile.......................ya but without achpmOuch

but anyways,sub ko bohat bohat eid mubarik ho.......................Big smile
           i was searching all the commercials of urmi................so finally got some................wanted to share with u guys................................Big smileBig smile

i got six.............the missing one r                   1.   tapal  ad
                                                                                2.  satmola ad 
                                                                                3.  vicks ad
                                                                                4.  candyman licks(kshreya2002)
                                                                                5.  tata magic(kshreya2002)
..........if someone got more,do share them in this post...........................m waitingSmile

univercell ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD2uW5kPe3s

nokia ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdk1aneXJRc

mango slice ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF-lOnyTphs

ford fiesta ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sptTtDN7jIA

surf excel ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVwd6Sq4S7s

airtel ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giCjg87Jru8

i'll try to embed them.....................Ouch

check out page 3 n 4..........embedded

Edited by amaranthine - 19 October 2008 at 3:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "commercials of urmi........updated pg 3" in Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amaranthine

Groupbie

amaranthine

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
guys u can use the links in between
                                        [YOUTUBE] httpxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  [/YOUTUBE]

cause m unable to embed the video...................................... dont know whats the codeOuch

if anybody knows the way,do tell me

Edited by amaranthine - 01 October 2008 at 6:37am

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the ads...good hunting. as for youtube thing maybe its disabled currently on IFv after the revamp.

amaranthine

Groupbie

amaranthine

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
well thanx ksh.......................finally someone on the forum.................really........................... really good to see u ksh.................just keep on coming to forum.......................
               i dont know what the hell is prblm with the people....................achpm is not there ,but does it also uproot all the relations n friendship people use to have ..........................commitment is a  seperate thing,but all the people who use to come here had to get commited only after the end of achpm???????..........................this is real unfare...............................whatever time i get,most of it is related to the beautiful relation "achpm"........................n what abt others?????..........................ya a bitter reality.................

i guess i hv already done a big speechWink.................anyways ksh do u have the remaining ads...............after all u r bbc

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i agree with hasan on ppl not coming here any more. but i guess ppl have nothing to discuss now and have moved elsewhere. ppl may not feel as strongly abt the bonds formed here as u do. then i also know ppl who no longer come here as its a painful reminder to the mistreatment meted out to chabhi. i do peep in everyday. anyways soon the forum will be locked and it will become history. so its time to move on!
as for urmi's ads im sorry i dont know what all ads she has come in...she keeps coming in many ads. of the ones that i can recall that are missing from here are tata magic and candyman licks ones.

amaranthine

Groupbie

amaranthine

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ksh thanx for the info  for the ads...............INSHAALLAH i'll try to find out those too

n wht the forum will b locked......................wht the hell....................why???????...................cant it stay like thatAngry

i agree with u..........................the pain........................the death of all the lives of colonelgung.....................too much................this forum is becoming  haunting........................

n ksh if u love something n as the intensity of love increases then u love each n everything associated to it .................achpm is not there but all the the actors r there to b discussed...............................n all the members,there lives,routines,demands,experiences................bla bla is there .......................forum can stay alive....................Broken Heart

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i agree hasan...the forum could have stayed alive had it been active. but alas it isnt so as per IF policies they are closing it down very soon.

love_urmi

love_urmi

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thnx  a lot

Post Reply New Post

Go to top