Robert ranked #1 on top 50 hottest actors list

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged

OMG! ShockedI cant believe this..I just cudn resist from posting this article..I am just so happy for him, he truly deserves the spotClapClap. He has beaten all the other gougeous actors, sutch as Gaspard Olliel (2nd place) and Shia Labeuof (10th place). Way to go Robert..I am so proud that he is my edward!! EmbarrassedHe has already won the award for How to be as "The Best Actor in a Feature". i wish him all the best and I hope he receives more success. Big smileThis is making me so impatient..When is Twilight coming out????

Best acting performance: In Oliver Irving's How To Be, the main character Art comes to life courtesy of Robert Pattinson. It's funny how some actors can surprise you with their interpretation of certain characters, especially if you're a fan and has already made up your own perception of the actor. It's hard to be funny and tragic all at the same time, with almost the same degree of intensity. In this movie, Pattinson did all that. Here's an excerpt of our latest interview with the filmmaker:

I love the scene with Rob speaking to himself in the mirror near the end. Rob kind of feeds off his surroundings. When the set has the right mood he works with it very well. Here the room felt completely right (we barely dressed it – it was a real room behind the stage) and he just captured that little moment of stillness in a way which I think is really touching – and kind of strange and funny too. The shot at the car boot sale was similar. Rob channeled the grimness of the location and the weather into his performance and really got across how low and lost the character is at that point, just with his body language and expression.

Why he made the top50: tMF prides itself with discovering and putting the spotlight on young actors that are 'under the radar'. We have long discovered Ben Whishaw, Gaspard Ulliel and James McAvoy even before they went on to become fixtures on many of the net's biggest movie news sites. In the case of Robert Pattinson, we are not only sending a big message that we're putting the spotlight on Rob, but we're telling his fans- it's now high time to celebrate!

Watch out for Rob in the upcoming Twilight as he plays the vampire Edward Cullen. But come hell or higher water, be sure to put in your calendar a date when you'll watch him as Salvador Dali in Little Ashes!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Robert ranked #1 on top 50 hottest actors list" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Aaahhh! Ananya! i was just reading about tht! Its so cool! and the fact that he was 19th before and Number 1 now is like WOW! its a huge jump!

And he is ahead of Shia who is damn good aswell! but seeing has Shia has more recognition in Hollywood so far i was suprised to see Rob ahead off him! ClapEmbarrassed

I really wanna watch Twilight now too! Though Rob is being noticed for his performance and How to Be...so i really wanna check that out too! Wink

Once Twilight will be out he is gonna be even hotter property for movie makers, which means we get to see more off him! YAYYYYYYYY!Embarrassed

*jumping around like a weirdo*Ouch LOL LOL!

Thanx for the info, you beat me too it! Tongue

Sam x

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINK

Aaahhh! Ananya! i was just reading about tht! Its so cool! and the fact that he was 19th before and Number 1 now is like WOW! its a huge jump!

And he is ahead of Shia who is damn good aswell! but seeing has Shia has more recognition in Hollywood so far i was suprised to see Rob ahead off him! ClapEmbarrassed

I really wanna watch Twilight now too! Though Rob is being noticed for his performance and How to Be...so i really wanna check that out too! Wink

Once Twilight will be out he is gonna be even hotter property for movie makers, which means we get to see more off him! YAYYYYYYYY!Embarrassed

*jumping around like a weirdo*Ouch LOL LOL!

Thanx for the info, you beat me too it! Tongue

Sam x

I was actually expecting you to open this thread..since ur always fast with the latest news..but I didn see u around, I just cudn resist.LOL

Your not the only one jumping Sam..I guess I am happier than Rob himself..TongueIts a great achivement for him..after twilight he will become Hollywood's brand of heroinWinkLOL 

Try asking Rob abt his reactions on this and he will say " umm uhh I dun know"ROFL 

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:39am | IP Logged
LOOOOOOOL!
Wowieeeeee! Thats like amazingg news! Wohoooooo! Am soo happy for Rob! Hes gonna be so much more famous and recognised after Twilight and thats makes me soo happy! Hehe!
So can't wait for Twilight now! Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
LOL!  LOLAnanya thats exactly wht he would say!Embarrassed

Or maybe something like this;

"Ummm...well....i guess its kinda weird.....*thinks again* .....yeah...it is weird"

Aahahaha!ROFL ROFL

Were taking the micky outta himTongue....aaahh! i love him! Embarrassed

Yeah, i had made the post and then mum called me cos she wanted me to drive her to the superstore! LOL

Though atleast the info is out, you post it or me post it doesnt make the difference hun! Its the crazy talks we do on the thread that counts!Wink LOL

Sam x

p.s i am off to the VOTW thread, still need to answer those questions! Ouch LOL

Edited by TINK - 30 September 2008 at 12:26pm

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

wow im soo happy

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Woooowwww!!!!!!!!!!!
That's amazing newz!!!!!!!!!
Rob totally deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!
Twilight hasn't even released yet and Rob is getting soooooo famous!!! Imagine how much more famous he would get after the movie releases!

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 2:07am | IP Logged
OME!

Yippee! He's damn famous now! Imagine more and more fame coming for Rob after the movie is released!
GOD, I'm sooooo happy for himTongue

~MonaTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top