Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *Devanshi*

Its surprising but i agree to ur last statement to a gr88 extent

it's alawzzzzzzz ganga & nandini who respect tulsi & listen to every word she said & support her not & take care of baa ,make sure the family is in one hand & thier heart with each other no matter what, not like other bahus sent tulsi to mintaly asyalam ****************************************
Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
gHT_BEST thumbnail
whts surprising devanshi? thst excatly how nandini has been shown just because she hide the thing abt seraching her son because of a kasam makes her bad or grey PUHLEZZ give us a break! is she cries for her son thats suppose to be crocodile tears? (really funny)if such things are said to be bad then no chacter in kyunki will be called positive

the characters who are pure are pure come wht may ! and thts the fact These fictional chacters nandini karan virani tulsi virani organga virani are the home makers .unlike the others.
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

it's alawzzzzzzz ganga & nandini who respect tulsi & listen to every word she said & support her not & take care of baa ,make sure the family is in one hand & there heart with each other no matter what, not like other bahus sent tulsi to mintaly asyalam ****************************************

Why ru explaining... i said the same thing dat i'm surprised with the fact dat i too agree cuz generally our POV with Sujata or any1 of you but on the statement she made dat 3 women Tulsi- Ganga n Nandini r the one who respect family values...
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

whts surprising devanshi? thst excatly how nandini has been shown just because she hide the thing abt seraching her son because of a kasam makes her bad or grey PUHLEZZ give us a break! is she cries for her son thats suppose to be crocodile tears? (really funny)if such things are said to be bad then no chacter in kyunki will be called positive

the characters who are pure are pure come wht may ! and thts the fact These fictional chacters nandini karan virani tulsi virani organga virani are the home makers .unlike the others.

exactly komal ..............๐Ÿ˜Š
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

sandali , nandini is a women of dignity and talking abt her guts she went thru hell yet she NEVRE EVER complained once ! She till date has no hatered even forthe ahem ahem women who spolied her life ! What else can one say about such a women !

THESE 3 characters nandini tulsi ganga are different to each other But are the ones who keep the families united!

Yes, Tulsi, Ganga and Nandini are quite different from each other even though their main aim may be the same; to see their family happy.
And I believe it's only natural for Nandini to shed tears(even though some may perceive it as crocodile tears) given the circumstances, it makes her no less from Ganga. And well about the hiding things from her husband, even other characters are doing that at the moment. But it doesn't mean the blame for Bhoomi's accident should be placed on her(if bhoomi had been more careful with her driving instead trying to phone karan it would never have occured).

*Devanshi* thumbnail

Surprising is dat somewhere our POV do match....the statement u made dat Ganga n Nandini are the one after Tulsi who can keep family intact to which i even agree...so dats surprising...

And again another statement of urs dat u passed in ur this post  at the end i agree to dat too

Why does every topic need to turn into a battle field??

Buty anyway, its funm to read the arguements๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

i agree komal it's totally different the crocodile tears of nandini for her son , not like other one who used her crocodile tears for emotinal blakmilling her kids for her own happnies, using crocodile tears to get sympathy from man never love her, to make ther kids againts of thier father & creat hate agints true love ********* ********************************************************************************************************
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

cc devanchi the thing is that we never said anythgin to others chars never ever ...we only support our favs n so do we r supporting .......i agree with komal these three chars have diff shaded biut there motive is the same soo ...............๐Ÿ˜Š

Thats wut i'm saying...the last two posts that i posted quoting afra n Sujata i've explained the same thing...
gHT_BEST thumbnail
oh ok ! thats f9 then QUOTE=*Devanshi*]

Surprising is dat somewhere our POV do match....the statement u made dat Ganga n Nandini are the one after Tulsi who can keep family intact to which i even agree...so dats surprising...

And again another statement of urs dat u passed in ur this post  at the end i agree to dat too