Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

it pulled and dragged and now i'm stuck...

Bollywood_chic IF-Rockerz
Bollywood_chic
Bollywood_chic

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged
The talk about twilight had been going on for ages... i saw this bit of the forum start up and i though wat the?
wat is the big fuss
then came the day i went shopping and picked up the first two books...
after talking with my friend i decided why not try it out...
and so i read it...

first book took 3 days in between school assignments and sleep...
then second book i finished in a week while on a study tour in malaysia...

The books have been so captivating that i can't put them down and as sad as it sounds...
when in malaysia as we sat down to talk i sat with my book...

and then today i got the third one...
and there it is sitting in front of me and i dare not pick it up as my whole last 5 days of holidays will b pulled away from me by reading...

Is it only me or am i going mad in how much a book has affected me...

i haven't been this taken in by a book after my sisters keeper....

so my question is after all the blabbering...

is this the only book you have been dragged into and felt like not coming out of this imaganry world stepenie meyer has created for us??

Sonia

Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Well in one word YESS
I dont wanna come out of the Edward World .lolMy reaction was the same as urz. I saw ppl using twilight sigs, the pictures allover, I could never understand what was the hype all about. But once i read the books there was no going back. I was badly addicted to immortal people created by Stephenie. I started to hate mortality and love vampires, according to me they existLOL.

btw welcome to twilight section. .. You will meet a lot of more OECD(OBSESSIVE EDWARD CULLEN DISORDER) victims out here..LOLHope to see u around.
Bollywood_chic
Bollywood_chic

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Well in one word YESS
I dont wanna come out of the Edward World .lolMy reaction was the same as urz. I saw ppl using twilight sigs, the pictures allover, I could never understand what was the hype all about. But once i read the books there was no going back. I was badly addicted to immortal people created by Stephenie. I started to hate mortality and love vampires, according to me they existLOL.

btw welcome to twilight section. .. You will meet a lot of more OECD(OBSESSIVE EDWARD CULLEN DISORDER) victims out here..LOLHope to see u around.

thanks so much ananya...
made me feel bit better hehe...
and dw i am all ready to meet all the other OECD's there...
hehe
KushiEE Newbie
KushiEE
KushiEE

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Sonia

First of all welcome to the world of Twilight! .... and YES i felt the exact same way and i still do ... I've never been affected like this from anything fictional and then i started to read Twilight because everyone was talking about it so i figured since i haven't read a good book in a while why not give this a try... and then i got screwed ... hahha ....

I think this book has captivated so many people in its world because deep down every girl wants that intensity, passion and that i can't live without you kind of love. The intense love between Bella and Edward represents what we all crave in our own life. We want to be loved unconditionally and for eternity. Their romance represents our desires thats why 'I' think this book has affected to some many people on such a deep personal level because its all our desires put out their in ink.

So Enjoy your reading experince ...:)

KushiEE
-SabzWay- IF-Rockerz
-SabzWay-
-SabzWay-

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonia!
Welcome to the Twilight section!!!
And YES!
Every word Ananya said is infinity percent true!!!LOL
I can't even concentrate on my school work cuz i'm completely captivated by Twilight!LOL
And also, i've never felt this way about other books, just the Twilight Saga!Day Dreaming
N3ha Goldie
N3ha
N3ha

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
I feel the same way..... i heard about the book but didn't pay attention.. then i saw it at barnes n nobles so i thought why not read it... i got soo hooked onto it that i couldn't put it down... it's the only saga of books that have ever got me addicted to.. and much as i may sound crazy..i love vampires and werewolves... i read the first three books in 11 days and i just got the fourth book today... ahhh it's soo addicting i'm going crazy.
WHOAA x ASHIEE Newbie
WHOAA x ASHIEE
WHOAA x ASHIEE

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
lol..i felt the same way...everyone's like "OMG tiwilight!!!" "it's like the best book ever...blah blah blahhh...lol..so i started reading it recently and i fell in lovee... now i cant live without it and im in love w/ a vampire =]
Bollywood_chic
Bollywood_chic

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged
haha atleast...
im not the only one going mad...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index