Other Shows

Krishna Arjun...

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Heys guys I'm new to this forum........I came here looking for Krishna Arjun videos. ......the show in which Hussain and sharrdha played detectives. it was pretty famous show.......I could not see all episodes..........especially its ending.i didn't know what happened in the end......did they close the detective agency...........and what happened to krishna arjun?????.........they were a lovely detective couple.....but did they end up together..........some episode I saw......and i thought they like eachother did they confess their feelings.......what happened to them..................Can somebody post their videos of Star utsav if it still runs and tell me what happened in the last epi........What happened to Krishna Arjun.....pls help guiys .I'd be thankful.........please tell me..if u can.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Seebz

Heys guys I'm new to this forum........I came here looking for Krishna Arjun videos. ......the show in which Hussain and sharrdha played detectives. it was pretty famous show.......I could not see all episodes..........especially its ending.i didn't know what happened in the end......did they close the detective agency...........and what happened to krishna arjun?????.........they were a lovely detective couple.....but did they end up together..........some episode I saw......and i thought they like eachother did they confess their feelings.......what happened to them..................Can somebody post their videos of Star utsav if it still runs and tell me what happened in the last epi........What happened to Krishna Arjun.....pls help guiys .I'd be thankful.........please tell me..if u can.

Hey..me too has the same request..
ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guyx
I also dearly miss the show, but thanxfulli i can alwyz watch the old epis as Rajshri has Upploaded  all the Epis...and Istream Channel also uplaoded the epis on Youtube...The Show abruptly eneded due 2 low TRP's......so i h8ed the ending...dey didnt cum 2gether...but dey sho a sign that sumtihng myt happen in the future....cuz Arjun leaves india and goes back 2 New York and Krishan rushes 2 the airport 2 reveal her feelings, but arjun has alreadi left and that was the last epi and also the most emotional! :'( So the show only got 2 air 109 episodes sadly! :(
XOXO
SADI<3