Appeal to all Forum Members

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Members,

By now, we are sure all of you are aware of the huge disaster, the natural calamity which has occured in the Kashmir Valley.  The death toll is mounting and so is the number of injured.  People have lost their homes and belongings and many villages have been wiped out.

Pakistan is the worst affected in this tragedy, with as many as 400 school children killed in two schools in the north west province. 

Soldiers, both sides of the border, have been amongst the major casualties being the closest to the epicentre of the quake. 

We at India forums are with those affected by this natural calamity.  We urge all our members to come forward and help those affected by this tragedy.   We will be back soon with the details of the Funds to which contributions could be made and the details for online payments etc. 

Request to all Members!

Due to the recent disaster in South Asian mainly in Pakistan and Northeren India, CrazeFM is doing a Charity Liveshow where users will be coming on air and also using links on the site to donate. All donations will be sent to the concerned charity organisations helping the ones
who have lost everything in this disaster.

Tune into the IF radio NOW. And visit crazefm for donations.

LINKS PROVIDED BY MS. BHOLI BHALI

Below are the most trusted Sites for donations:

Humanity First:
http://www.humanityfirst.org.uk/

HDF (Human Development Foundation):
https://www.yespakistan.com/hdf/whatyoucando/donation.asp

If you are in Bangladesh, Australia, Japan, Canada, USA, UK or in Pakistan you can also donate to Edhi Foundation. For the Addresses & other information, Visit the following site: http://paks.net/edhi-foundation/ 

In the meantime, if any of you have details of any relief organisations, please pm Vijay and provide the details.

With you, at all times,

India Forums Development Team

Edited by s.priya - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok..and also pray for affected ppl Edited by rajeev_fan - 18 years ago
A r y a n thumbnail
Thank You Priya for putting this up 😊
I think that IF is the best in everyway and I am really proud to be a member right now because of what I am seeing that IF is trying to help all those affected by this devastating disaster,May their souls rest in peace and I will definetly help in this noble cause 😊

AryanEdited by Aryan44422 - 18 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx priya

YA nro aroo i agree i am glad to be a member of IF too cuz its a plzce with all kinds of stuff and now we can even help peopple affected by devastating disasters.
A r y a n thumbnail
Yes Anjali Thats why I am proud to be a IF member and Thank You For considering my thoughts 😊

Aryan
Shilpa07 thumbnail
thnx priya 4 informing abt the fund
n thnx IF 4 concernig abt all ppl!
i pray n wish everything will be back to normal!
I'll definitly try my best 2 help 4 this noble cause
buttercup thumbnail
thanks priya.. we will be glad to be of any help.. god bless all of them
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
It wud b my pleaure to help in any way

Thanx for informin
vijay thumbnail
My heartfelt grievances for the bereived family members. Nature should not be so cruel without a sign of warning.

I pray to god that he gives strength to all affected people in overcoming this tragegy.

Hope some sherlters are setup and relief operations are carried immediately, philothropic organization are collecting funds. We will soon be publishing more information on how we all can help and donate towards the relief operations.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter