Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
soo true, i would be like wait MAyank, let me fall in ur armsLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If You were Nupur? (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gossip Girl

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gossip Girl

I found the first scene when they meet a bit unrealistic. She didn't even thank him? Anyway, in my opinion she should have been smitten by him right then and there in that bathroom scene. He was soo sweet to her!

I think she didn't thank him cuz she was too flustered at the way things had happened...at getting caught in the men's room....so she felt too embarassed to say much and just wanted to escape from there....getting smitten by him right there and then would have seemd unrealistic to me....regardless of how cute Mayank isLOLLOL

Love.Edward

Love.Edward

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i feel she is equally good and mayank should be happy to have her as his partner.......i just love her yaar!!!! she is too cute......

cool_adeena

cool_adeena

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_ai

i feel she is equally good and mayank should be happy to have her as his partner.......i just love her yaar!!!! she is too cute......

i agreeSmile....she is just too cuteTongue...m loving her...!!!!

n she was not at all wrong if she did'nt thank him or was mad at him....i can understand she was too embarrased...poor girl went through too much only on first day....new place,new people n so many unfortunate incidents....honestly if i were in her place i wud ve been problably faintedLOL.....n that ll be so difficult for me to trust anyone after all that especially to trust an unknown boy....n as she was already disturbed so Mayank's little humorous line flare her up....i guess once the circumstanes ll become normal then she ll be fine n ll think about it sensibly n ll start liking MayankTongue

Mrs. MayankEmbarrassed

Edited by cool_adeena - 02 October 2008 at 4:48pm

asima18

Groupbie

asima18

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

i would on cloud 10 if there is cloud 10 man i would be soooo hapyyyy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top