Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
they look so cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!
im sure theyre gonna do a film together ! :D
tangina r thumbnail
Originally posted by: the scrutineer

The title of this thread should read, "Imran and Sonam alone... except for F1 Driver Sutil also in the frame".  LOL!

What is up with Sonam anyway? Outside of Dilli 6, has she signed any other movies? I hope she doesn't become famous simply for being another star daughter who, well, doesn't do anything. It's been a long time since Saawariya, she's only shot one more movie and it doesn't look like she's got anything in the pipeline either. C'mon, even Aamir khan is not that choosy!!

i think sona believes in letting her work speak for herself
she doesnt wanna rush n mke mistakes
im also waitin for her to sign another movie soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
directors & producers plzzzzzz sign sona n immii๐Ÿ˜
I don't his unshaven look. Sonam looks pretty as always. Sutil looks hot!
brownies thumbnail
they would look hot together on screen!!!!!!!

they should defo do a movie together!
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangina r

i think sona believes in letting her work speak for herself
she doesnt wanna rush n mke mistakes
im also waitin for her to sign another movie soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
directors & producers plzzzzzz sign sona n immii๐Ÿ˜

What work though? She done one movie and another one taking forever to release. And then what?  Don't get me wrong I like Sonam, I think she's got talent and a bright future but she can't be dragging her feet like this. If you take TOO much time, the audience will move on and forget you, nobody is indispensible. Maybe she's not getting good scripts but considering she was once in the frame for RDNJ, Delhi Belly AND Kites, somehow I doubt that's the case. C'mon Sonam!
Mistyy thumbnail
they make a cute couple, how tall is Imraan btw?
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_y116

they make a cute couple, how tall is Imraan btw?

He looked pretty lanky in JTYJN ... I hope he's at least a couple inches taller than Sonam. Would love to see these two together on screen!   I hope the filmmakers are listening!   They look poles apart but somehow I feel that they  will gel well as they both seem intelligent and willing to go beyond the boundaries of "commercial Indian cinema" for the sake of creativity. These two and Neil Nitin (provided that he gets good offers) seem to be the dark horses out of the newbies. Even though its Ranbir and Deepika are constantly on the news these days.    

And I just read somewhere up in the thread that Imran said that he would like to work with Sonam! ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Well good choice! ๐Ÿ˜‰ and I really really hope your wish comes true! ...

Edited by coolfire - 15 years ago
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolfire

He looked pretty lanky in JTYJN ... I hope he's at least a couple inches taller than Sonam. Would love to see these two together on screen! I hope the filmmakers are listening! They look poles apart but somehow I feel that they will gel well as they both seem intelligentand willing to go beyond the boundaries of "commercial Indian cinema" for the sake of creativity. These two and NeilNitin (provided that he gets good offers) seem to bethe dark horses out of the newbies.Even though its Ranbir and Deepika are constantly on the news these days.    

And I just read somewhere up in the thread that Imran said that he would like to work with Sonam!
[IMG=http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley9.gif" height="17" width="17]Embarrassed[/IMG] Well good choice! [IMG=smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17]Wink[/IMG]
and I really really hope your wish comes true! ...

Imraan is 5'11 and Sonam is 5'8. They match in height.
Originally posted by: coolgurl2009

cute couplee eh :] <3

btw, wuts up w/ imran.. he luks like a hobo..his lil' stubble n messy hair..are a turn off, atleast for anyways.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

It's for his next movie. ๐Ÿ˜‰
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
arghhh they were in singapore at the F1 Race??i was also there...its a pity i didnt get to c imran...