Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mehnat

Mehnat

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
They are showing Gunjan  taking all the $hit from Sammy, Dia and Gang............I am waiting for the day when she'll speak up ....... that day onwards Sammy will try to talk to Gunjan and she'll try to ignore hime while being totally attracted to him.............
May be then a college prom or a party, where she come without glasses in a nice western dress or may be a sexy saree...that Sammy will finally realise that how beautiful she is..............

ALso I want a so called nice and handsome guy with Gunjan so that Sammy is J

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Gunjan doesn't revolt......against Sammy +Gang" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Ur right Gunjan shud speak something atleast but the looks she was giving to Sammy was like she was very angry and maybe she wants to show nakhras to Samrat....but u know Gunjan is a sweet kinda girl maybe she dont want to hurt someone with her words or something like that....

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Gunjan is just so sweet naive.....in Thursday and todays epi I just wanted to hug her cause she ooks so lost.

Bless her....I really hope she gets her revenge.  It would be so cool to see her sticking up to Sam and showing him some attitude.  The gusy already smitten with her; whether he wants to believe that or not.LOL

Mehnat

Mehnat

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Yeah Sammy just follows her...without knowing that he likes her..................Meanwhile, I think Dia doesn't like Sammy giving so much attention to Gunjan...............I could see that in today's episode.............she was so jealous.

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
wow what a thought u should become a director looool , i really wish that happens Smile

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
she is silent and sweet girl and in introduction or in some news of MJHT they said that she will fall for the guy she afraids,may she is afraid of him,but i really hope she speaks to him so that he could understand what he is doing is not correct,college prom idea is fab

Sameera_SaJan

IF-Dazzler

Sameera_SaJan

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
She is too sweet thts why she doesnt revolt..But i really wish she does somethingSmile

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
It's not in her nature to revolt....she's one of those sweet, shy and reserved girls....the one that gets picked on but never says anything back...its even harder to muster up courage when the whole college is against you....I'm sure she'll be more confident later in the show and stand up for herself....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top