Miley Jab Hum Tum

Todays Epi was FAB!

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I just loved TODAYs epi!!

So much better than last week! It had all the elements, while i was feeling bad for Gunjan, i couldnt stop "Awwwing" at the fact Mayur are partners😳

Just loved it! I loved the way Samrat looked at Gunjan,after he gave back her pencil, i think he felt bad! So Cute!!

I think I love both of these couples Equaly now! Both are so cute in their own ways! And they have Ozzing chemistry!

And I am soo happy Dia and Uday didnt talk that much, only in like 2 scenes! Dia is soo FAKE!😡And uday is just whatever

I cant wait until tommorow, I want to see more Mayur, and Sajan scenes!!!!😛

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Soooooooooo true di..Im just in love wid Samrat now.Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..what kind of expression he gave today..sooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!Just love that pencil scene..& yeah abt mayur.lolz..love mayank today too..like kan mein ruhi dalna.hehe..That was very cute..Todays epi was just superb..full marks..
piya.
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur right today's episode was so good....loved the pen scene it was sooo sweet and cute i was like aaawwww and finally Samrat is feeling bad....i hope he feels guilty real soon i loved his expressions today....
wida thumbnail
i loved the scene whe nupur asked who is mayank and mayank put something in his ears and said mee..and after that now not only you have a bad day me too🤣i just lovedd mayank today
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

Soooooooooo true di..Im just in love wid Samrat now.Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..what kind of expression he gave today..sooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!Just love that pencil scene..& yeah abt mayur.lolz..love mayank today too..like kan mein ruhi dalna.hehe..That was very cute..Todays epi was just superb..full marks..

piya.

Me tooooooo Piyaa!! I am in loveeee with Samy now too😳
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feats

Ur right today's episode was so good....loved the pen scene it was sooo sweet and cute i was like aaawwww and finally Samrat is feeling bad....i hope he feels guilty real soon i loved his expressions today....

Me too! He lookeed sooo cutee!! I love how he went from his "devilous" smile to a "feeling bad" look...
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

i loved the scene whe nupur asked who is mayank and mayank put something in his ears and said mee..and after that now not only you have a bad day me too🤣i just lovedd mayank today

😆Me tooo! That scene was so goodd!😳I loved when Nupur was like "Yeh Mayank Sharma Kaun hai?" and she kept asking everybody..😆
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
100% true , i really think some of the creatives for sure visit india forums lool anyway all of them are doing great job now , i'm loving this show and loving all the jodies !1
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Originally posted by: saksham-p2

100% true , i really think some of the creatives for sure visit india forums lool anyway all of them are doing great job now , i'm loving this show and loving all the jodies !1

🤣
they probably do come and visit! that would be cool!😳

🤣

Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaa Mayank and Nupur scene was so funnyyy....i think they are a funny yet cute jodi....hahahaha....Mayank is such a sweetheart he helped Nupur....i hope Samrat will just take things seriously now....i hope after Gunjan answers all the questions correctly Samrat says sorry to her....becoz he was wearing the same clothes like he was wearing in the sorry scene....i m dying to watch tht scene....