Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I just loved TODAYs epi!!

So much better than last week! It had all the elements, while i was feeling bad for Gunjan, i couldnt stop "Awwwing" at the fact Mayur are partnersEmbarrassed

Just loved it! I loved the way Samrat looked at Gunjan,after he gave back her pencil, i think he felt bad! So Cute!!

I think I love both of these couples Equaly now! Both are so cute in their own ways! And they have Ozzing chemistry!

And I am soo happy Dia and Uday didnt talk that much, only in like 2 scenes! Dia is soo FAKE!AngryAnd uday is just whateverOuch

I cant wait until tommorow, I want to see more Mayur, and Sajan scenes!!!!Tongue

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 29 September 2008 at 1:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Epi was FAB!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Soooooooooo true di..Im just in love wid Samrat now.Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..what kind of expression he gave today..sooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!Just love that pencil scene..& yeah abt mayur.lolz..love mayank today too..like kan mein ruhi dalna.hehe..That was very cute..Todays epi was just superb..full marks..
piya.

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Ur right today's episode was so good....loved the pen scene it was sooo sweet and cute i was like aaawwww and finally Samrat is feeling bad....i hope he feels guilty real soon i loved his expressions today....

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Soooooooooo true di..Im just in love wid Samrat now.Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..what kind of expression he gave today..sooooo cuteeeeeeeeee!Just love that pencil scene..& yeah abt mayur.lolz..love mayank today too..like kan mein ruhi dalna.hehe..That was very cute..Todays epi was just superb..full marks..
piya.

Me tooooooo Piyaa!! I am in loveeee with Samy now tooEmbarrassed

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

Ur right today's episode was so good....loved the pen scene it was sooo sweet and cute i was like aaawwww and finally Samrat is feeling bad....i hope he feels guilty real soon i loved his expressions today....

Me too! He lookeed sooo cutee!! I love how he went from his "devilous" smile to a "feeling bad" look...

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i loved the scene whe nupur asked who is mayank and mayank put something in his ears and said mee..and after that now not only you have a bad day me tooROFLi just lovedd mayank today

LOLMe tooo! That scene was so goodd!EmbarrassedI loved when Nupur was like "Yeh Mayank Sharma Kaun hai?" and she kept asking everybody..LOL

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
100% true , i really think some of the creatives for sure visit india forums lool anyway all of them are doing great job now , i'm loving this show and loving all the jodies !1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top