Jatiya Out From NB4 | Closed - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Here's an article as to why jodis are in NB4.. I just took Jiya's part.

Jatin Shah and Priya Bhatija

Jatin is best known for his positive role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and his negative one in Kasturi. He is also playing Sahadev in Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki.

Priya is popular for her role as Ganga in Kasamh Se, as well as her earlier show Khwaish.

How they met: They met at a friend's party, and continued to bump into each other later. Many SMSes and phone calls later, the two became a couple.

Why are they in Nach Baliye 4:

Jatin: I want to get away from my fear of performing on stage. Both of us are not very good dancers. So we are happy to be part of this show.
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dear , Really Nice Article !

Thanks for giving me some information .....

I will post more about them i ifounded '''

Love ,
Aisho---
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Insanity

Yeah. Anyways, we should be talking about Jatin-Priya! I am sure they'll do wonders in NB4!

Yep we should . 😆😆

theaisha thumbnail

Love actually

Priya Bhatija aka Afreen of Khwaish and Jatin Shah aka Adi of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii are dating each other for over a year now

Here's another love story from the Balaji stable. Priya Bhatija aka Afreen of Khwaish and Jatin Shah aka Adi of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii are the newest couple in tinseltown. The duo, who met through common friends, is seeing each other for more than a year now. Priya admits, "I met Jatin at a friend's party. We became good friends and now we are seeing each other."

Interestingly, both Priya and Jatin, who came to Mumbai chasing their dreams, started their career at Balaji Telfilms. Priya took a break after doing a few episodes of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and that's when she met Jatin at a friend's birthday party.

She took an instant liking for Jatin and gradually started hanging out with him at different hotspots. She couldn't be happier when Jatin popped the question and eventually, they started seeing each other. 

Soon thereafter Priya grabbed her role in Khwaish and headed to Dubai to film for the soap. Jatin was left heartbroken, as Priya had to be away for more than 10 months. Jatin also got busy with Kasturi, but the couple were constantly in touch over the phone.

It was recently when Priya returned to the city, and Jatin even took a break just to be with his loved one. Jatin says, "Priya is a very important person in my life and I don't have any qualms admitting that. I met her at a party for the first time and we became good friends. Even when she was in Dubai for 10 months, we kept in touch. She means a lot to me."

Link For This Page :

Love ,
Aisho😉
Edited by Karan Lover - 15 years ago
biryani thumbnail

these pics are from SPA

theaisha thumbnail
Please dear post the picz in other link '''

We cannot see the pictures '''

Love ,
Aisho---
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aisho!!!
how u doing!/???
so any more news abt NB4???
luv Alina
NB4 got postponed due to the strike. Won't be starting till October 17. I'm very disappointed.
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Hey Aisho!!!
how u doing!/???
so any more news abt NB4???
luv Alina

Heya Alina Jaan ?

Me fine an cool you ?

theaisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Insanity

NB4 got postponed due to the strike. Won't be starting till October 17. I'm very disappointed.

Yep what is this😡I just see that on the tv !

Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Next