Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Today's episode was funny and cute....but sadly there were no particular SaJan scenes but the episode was good....Mayank is so sweet and funny lolz hahaha....he was so good guyz.....now Mayank and Nupur are partners in a project....and the good news for SaJan is Samrat is feeling bad like Samrat Gunjan were sitting together in the class and Samrat was teasing her he was not giving Gunjan her pen and she didnt reply to her attendance and then the whole class was making fun of her Samrat was smiling but wen he looked back at Gunjan she was very upset and she felt like crying then Samrat's smile just fade away....i think he is feeling something for her.....but he was a bit mean to her....i hope tomorrow's episode will be good....but it looks boring the whole class is not talking to Gunjan becoz she answered the professor's questions correctly....i hope there will be some SaJan scenes tomorrow....and Dia is giving a make over to Nupur and the Professor insulted her....i just hope something good happens tomorrow....but SaJan were reaally cute....and Mayank looked hot....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aww Cute!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged

u guys are making me crazy , i want to see the episdoe right now !!!!!!

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Mayur scenes: Totally awesum!! Loved the part when nupur asks who is mayank?LOL Must watch!!

Sajan scenes: they both were so cute!! Samrat was lil mean to gunjan but i think he has started to feel something for gunjan when she got scolded by professor.

Brilliant epi!!DancingClap 

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hahaha yaa i loved Mayur scenes too Mayank is so funny wen he put the cotton in his ears lolzz hahaahahah....tht was so funny....i hope tomorrow we will get some cute SaJan scenes becoz today there were only one scene of SaJan.....

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
u knw i wish da sajan scene was slightly longer ( ok a lot longer ) jus cant get over dem !!!!

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
^^ya that scene could have been much longerDay Dreaming Hope they show more Sajan scenes 2morrow

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha490

^^ya that scene could have been much longerDay Dreaming Hope they show more Sajan scenes 2morrow

yup hoping for dat .... hope dat happens !!!!! 

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

u guys are making me crazy , i want to see the episdoe right now !!!!!!

Hi!

I know! Me too LOL... I have to wait for Bhamita Di (Sonyfan28) to upload it because it hasn't started in the UK (yet) so I watch it online... Can't wait to see MayUr's scenes!Dancing...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top