Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Old episodes of kasamh se??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

baniwood

Groupbie

baniwood

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hi folks! Im new here and am a badly edicted to kasamh se, does anyone know wher i cud watch and download  the old episodes from start? I hv tried the links given in the archiive but almost none works and i hv even tried rajshri.com it takes so much time to get it loaded n u cant even download n watch it on dvd either. so pls if anyone knows any site where the links from the very start of this super serial still works, pls pls let me know.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old episodes of kasamh se??" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeenal20

IF-Stunnerz

jeenal20

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
sorry dear no idea

but the old episodes are being aired on zee smile channel at 09.00 pm IST

but there also the story has reached quite far that its gonna take the 1st leap soon

Edited by jeenal20 - 29 September 2008 at 5:04am

ria_h85

IF-Dazzler

ria_h85

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
http://forum.indya.com/archive/index.php/t-6204.html

try this link out...Most of the links here worked a couple of months ago.....But it has episodes from May 06.

Moreover, you could search for RamPrachiRocks on youtube. They have compiled all scenes of JB atleast from start. It is an interesting watch since  it filters out all the boring parts as far as I am concerned:)

Edited by riahasan85 - 30 September 2008 at 8:37am

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baniwood

Hi folks! Im new here and am a badly edicted to kasamh se, does anyone know wher i cud watch and download  the old episodes from start? I hv tried the links given in the archiive but almost none works and i hv even tried rajshri.com it takes so much time to get it loaded n u cant even download n watch it on dvd either. so pls if anyone knows any site where the links from the very start of this super serial still works, pls pls let me know.

if you want to watch ks from the start then go to www.rajshri.com ------ then on left hand side you will find buttons click on tv shows --------- then click on dramas -------- over there you will find bunck of drams there listed from there u have to find kasamh se and u can see from episode 1 . well they have recently uploaded the show so u will not find dam lot but till  now u can see episode before the fir'st leap and they do upload all the shows every day ....... so u can watch it there.  i do watch it there
if you have any other plb reaching this site do mail me
hope this helps u

Heartbreak

Goldie

Heartbreak

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
the episodes dont play yar why is tht

judyp

Goldie

judyp

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

http://www.rajshri.com/zee/kasamhse/more.asp?Page=1

As disney101 pointed out its on rajshri.com - use the link above to go directly to the Kasamhse page.  If the videos are not working you can e-mail the administrator at Rajshri.com.

Edited by judyp - 30 September 2008 at 7:21pm

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
cant you find the old episodes in the archive section in this forum.

baniwood

Groupbie

baniwood

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Thx everyone, but my problem is that or i shud say that i wana save those files n watch in on my dvdplayer. and due to the file formate which rajshri uses which is IVR(internet video recording) i cant convert those into avi coz there aint or maybe i dono any converter who converts ivr formate. if any of u guys know any converter pls let me know it wud make things alot easier for me. and ya the links given in the archieve is not working atleast not the first months episode, only few of those links works mainly badongo links and megauploads ones.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top