Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Abhishek Bachchan hogs TV space

Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Abhishek hogs TV space

Abhishek Bachchan shot for a special episode with the Balika Vadhu cast on Saturday - and was impressed with the talent of young Anandi.

Avika%20&%20Abhishek

He continued his sweep through the channels in his promotion for friend Goldie Behl's Drona, which he is starring in. Bachchan junior appeared also in Bigg Boss over the weekend and scheduled to appear in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. The film releases this Friday."Everyone went berserk when Abhishek landed on the sets," a source said, "the whole unit was charged and excited and followed him around."

Abhishek arrived on time, shot for two scenes and spent three hours with the crew in all. "We were surprised by how humble he was and how during the time he spent with us did not show any starry nakhras," the source said.

The crew mobbed him and he was happy to be photographed with them. "He said he was a fan of the show and tried to watch it every time he could," the source said, "and he singled out Anandi for praise."

In the Balika Vadhu special episode, Anandi and Jagdish will be shown going to the village cinema to watch Drona and then after the movie is over, they will happen to meet Abhishek, who comes to the hall.

"He is unaware of their marriage but then comes to know of it and tells them that it's not good," the source said. The episode that features Abhishek will air this week.

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 29 September 2008 at 2:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IndraDagai5hyCeruleanSky-aditi-Tomiko

IndraDaga Moderator
IndraDaga
IndraDaga

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info
i5hy IF-Dazzler
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
thanx...cant wait for the episode to airBig smile
rv_annie Goldie
rv_annie
rv_annie

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
that's good news that the show is doing so good that even elebrities are featuring in it
-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the articleTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
saw the written promo where it says anandi-jaggu to meet abhishek on thursday! so may be thurs is the date of his entry epi!but then not sure what i read was correct or notLOL

Shikhoo IF-Rockerz
Shikhoo
Shikhoo

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...........hey @adity...happy to hear ab come in bv on thus.........Party.....i'm wating...........Day Dreaming.my sis is big fan of ab...............Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top