Non Sun TV Serials

FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 43

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm Anoo sis.

The very epilogue, especially Prasanna playing Sam excited me. Lovely narration and character sketches. The way friendship blossomed between Sam and Rohit, Anjali and Sophy was too good.  I haven't read/seen a friendship story in a long time. Thanks a lot for an FF with friendship as the theme. It took me down my memory lane and relive my U.G and P.G days. I had such a blast and learnt a lot of things through N.S.S in my college. 10 days special camps in a remote village are such an infotainment galrore. During P.G, everyday is a festival day literally. If possible bring N.S.S into your story.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this FF. Thanks Anoo sis.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 (Page 9)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Ayayoooo.....is that what you meant.......well, I used to be a 'non-stop nonsense' gal, but people around me somewhat made fun of it.....and hence i cut it down around those super serious people
 Hats off Aish..I am finding it difficult to change myself..Tongue LOLLOL
 I'll def. be able to identify her character since this FF is being written by you; it's almost like reading a college day autobiograhpy......... Illama neriya imagination... konjam realityWink 

annoo

annoo

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

i can relate here da anu,my mom has many friendz & the kids all are gud friends too
Ambi yaaruna handsome guys,namma Rohit madhiri?WinkLOLLOL 

Im exactly like anjali..........i used 2 summarize day 2 day events 2 my parents. Me tooWink Anjali is more like you and me.. You'll definitely feel itWinkTongue

itz not very old thoughWink I know that dear.. You are very young to me,so you can recollect the memories sooner than meLOLLOLLOL

annoo

annoo

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

I liked the father-daughter bond in this chapter.. Very goodSmile

I was like Anjali until my college days..Later, I shifted gears to Amma-Ponnu bond.. Generally this happens after marriageWinkLOLLOL Ippo enna solla varra?Big smileLOL Profession kuda kalyanam ayiduchinnu solla kudathu...Angry
Thanks for showing their branch as ECE..I could feel the connection now.. Sari Red bulb enna solluthunnu parkalam as the story movesLOLLOL

annoo

annoo

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

I usually get along well with guys than with girls..
 That goes without saying na...LOLLOLLOL

annoo

annoo

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

y r u after mr.nallu anu who is yet to make even an appearanceLOL
Victim pathi yosikarthu obvious nalluLOLLOL

yup i am serious vedaLOLLOL
Veda,Appona romaba seriuos case... ICU la thaan vekkanum.. LOL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Originally posted by nallu

y r u after mr.nallu anu who is yet to make even an appearanceLOL
Victim pathi yosikarthu obvious nalluLOLLOL

yup i am serious vedaLOLLOL
Veda,Appona romaba seriuos case... ICU la thaan vekkanum.. LOL

LOLLOLLOL Anu sis and veda, you guys are sooo funny; Nalluma pesama route a maathunka....illanna ungalukku aaapu vetchiduvanga LOL

annoo

annoo

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GGG3

The very epilogue, especially Prasanna playing Sam excited me. Thanks G3Smile

I haven't read/seen a friendship story in a long time. Thanks a lot for an FF with friendship as the theme.    Its my pleasure G3.. I luv all my friends. This FF is dedicated to all my friends.. That includes Aish,Ambi,nallu,Netra,Veda and you and your friend anjali too..Tongue 
I remember nallu's card for all the IFians during Friendship day.. Its about a mother teaching daughter to continue having friends no matter what..Cos only friendship helps you to stay with same energy,enthu even during hardships.. These virtual friends also mean a lot to me.. Cos only these people share everything w/o any expectation..
Thank you friendsSmileTongue
It took me down my memory lane and relive my U.G and P.G days. I had such a blast and learnt a lot of things through N.S.S in my college. 10 days special camps in a remote village are such an infotainment galrore. During P.G, everyday is a festival day literally. If possible bring N.S.S into your story.
I havent been in N.S.S....I'll ask my hubby cos he was in that.. If anything suits this FF,definitely will try to include thatWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top