Non Sun TV Serials

FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 43

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Good chapter, Anu..

I am rewinding my  Engineering days now..I would be glad if you could portray their discipline/branch as ECE.I will contribute a capacitor kadi joke in return..Wink

Sophy seems to be a serious character..You could have named her as Serious/Sensitive Sophy instead of Sincere Sophy..Sothappal Sophy aa illaama irundha sari thaan..LOL

Looking for more kurumbugal..

Aish - College Galatta is a good one..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
aiyyayo ellarumare anjali naa yaaru dhaan sophy!!!!!ithanai anjali IF thaangumaaaaa.............buc buc anjali's niraiya aayitaangapaa ingae.

gud episode da anu as usual.........Sophy & anjali's bonding is well shown.............just a trigger,adhukku reason ellam thevaiye illai ennai porutha varaikkum friendship'la.

i agree sophy's father madhiri sila per irukkanga.........enna pandradhu!!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
anu i identify with sophy more

so u have here one sophy too

but my dad is a gentleman not like her dad

i get irritated wi th guys just like herLOL

annoo

annoo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Chapter 4                 Sophy meets Rohit?s mother

It was the second day of their college. Anjali got down from a govt.car and asked her dad inside the car to wait for sometime. She spotted Sophy in the entrance talking with a lady.

Anjali rushed to her and said ?Excuse me Aunty,I want to introduce Sophy to my dad?

She dragged Sophy without waiting for that lady's answer.

Anjali's dad got down from the car seeing his daughter and her friend.

Anjali: Appa,this is Sophy. She helped me..blah ...blah

Anjali's dad: Hello Sophy,come home when you get freetime.

Sophy:Ok..

Sophy was not comfortable in talking to men of her dad?s age.

Sophy could feel that both she and Anjali's dad had talked just for the sake of Anjali.

He would have talked better if Anjali had introduced Sophy a bit later, not on the second day of their college. It was evident from his reaction, that Anjali had introduced many such people to her dad.

He left soon because he was getting late for his office.

Sophy: Anju, Do you come with your dad daily?

Anjali: Yes Sophy.. luckily my school, college are on the way to my dad's office from home. And I tell him everything that had happened the previous day. I share with my mom immediately after reaching home from school. But I am closer to my dad and my brother is mom's fav.

Sophy observed the father- daughter bond with a deep sigh.

Anjali:Who is that aunty you were talking to?

Sophy:Oh that is Rohit's mom.Come soon she'll be waiting for me.

Anjali:Oh is it? Why is she waiting for you?

Sophy: She and my mom were friends in their college days,it seems.

Sophy abruptly stopped there.

Anjali and Sophy went to Rohit's mom.

Anjali introduced herself to Rohit's mom. She apologised several times for taking Sophy while she was talking to her.

Rohit's mom seemed to be a nice person.She left soon because it was getting late for their classes.

They all went to the same class,ECE. Sophy and Sam wanted to do ECE.

But Anjali,Rohit were not happy about their dept.For Anju,her dad had selected this dept and for Rohit his mom had selected.

Rohit found Anju's likes and dislikes are similar to his. They both decided to change their dept at the end of 1st year.

In the lunch break,Sophy and Sam had to go to hostel for lunch. But Anju and Rohit did not like them going to hostel,so they suggested to have lunch  in canteen with Rohit?s and Anju?s home made food.

In lunch break Anju asked,

Anju:Hey Sophy,How did Rohit's mom found you?

Rohit replied: Anju,my mom identified her friend, when she saw Sophy's photo with her parents in newspaper.I knew my mom is hesitating to contact her(Sophy's mom) for some reason but at the sametime she wanted to meet her friend badly.

I was surprised to see this Sophy in our college canteen. So I tried talking to her on the first day,but she thought that I am a bad guy going behind all girls.

Sophy:Sorry Rohit.

All of them were surprised to hear that word from her.

Sophy:Why do you want to look at me like that? I am also a human ok?

All of them laughed.

Sam had liked Rohit's thoughtful nature,because after introducing Sophy to his mom,Rohit had left that place. He made Sophy feel comfortable with his mom. Sophy also internally appreciated Rohit's behaviour.
  - Kurumbugal thodarum

Edited by annoo - 02 October 2008 at 11:42pm

annoo

annoo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

cool.........I love Anju's character........this is how i like to be.....though i haven't reached that far yet ... Its no big deal Aish.. Just allow your heart rule yourself..You will be Anjali.. Forget that u hav a mind.WinkLOLLOL

Now does Sam have any feelings for Sophy???  Its about Friendship Aish..So all the 4 will have feelings towards all the 4LOL 

"friendship is like love, that it clicks at first sight".   Only Sam experiences it. Others friendship starts because of some reason like this..
Rohit liked Sam for his understanding nature.
Anjali liked Sophy cos of her fighting for a girl against a boy nature.
Sophy likes Anju cos she recognises the good deeds of all people.Wink
But I still want to know more about Sophy.......she seems to be an introvert.  Cos she had no choice.Tongue 

I think we should name this mandram as College Galatta!!!!  This is a good one ma'mClapClap

annoo

annoo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

But Aish,Veda...
Its a surprise... I thought you people are not that talkative..in ambi's words buc buc...LOLLOL

The more you identify with Anjali..the more you will enjoy and get involved in this story..Because I am more of Anjali,I will be able to explain her feelings well.Wink

annoo

annoo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

I would be glad if you could portray their discipline/branch as ECE.
I wanted to use EEE cos I'm EEE.. But I dont like my dept and comparatively EEE is more strict than ECE..So I chose ECE and for characters like Sophy,Sam ECE would be their first choiceWink
I will contribute a capacitor kadi joke in return..With pleasure..let me see whether I remeber my subject to understand tht jokeWinkTongue
Sophy seems to be a serious character.. Hmmm I wont answer that WinkTongue

annoo

annoo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

aiyyayo ellarumare anjali naa yaaru dhaan sophy!!!!!ithanai anjali IF thaangumaaaaa.............buc buc anjali's niraiya aayitaangapaa ingae. Aaana namba thaan mudiyalai..no on post adhigama agave illai?LOL Enna solre Ambi?Wink

Sophy & anjali's bonding is well shown.............just a trigger,adhukku reason ellam thevaiye illai ennai porutha varaikkum friendship'la. Correct I agree with you 100%Tongue

i agree sophy's father madhiri sila per irukkanga.........enna pandradhu!! Athukku balance panna konjam feminist iruntha thappe illaLOLBig smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top