Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 (Page 5)

kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
vow............me 1st me 1st.........boooooooo aisha.anu,very gud introduction of all the 4 characters & their family introduction yaar.i know how sophy & anjali got friends.............its always the case daa.............but i can relate me 2 anjali,non-stop non-sense.............hahahha.  
waiting 4 more kurumbugal.
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
wow anu it brings the college canteen & tit bits before our eyes

this college looks like one familiar to meWink
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Her mom works in account department and her dad in Engg department. Her dad's take home salary is slightly higher than her mother's. Its because of her mother's earning they are able to lead a comfortable life.   Sophy is the first daughter in the family. She has a younger sister and a younger brother. Sophy's dad was disappointed when her sister was born.He wanted a son,so her mom was forced to have the third child.Sophy's mom thanked god for blessing her with a son otherwise she was not sure whether her hubby would have stopped with the third child or not.

ROFL I had the same thought when i had KaeshEmbarrassed

But her dad was a bit scared about her success. He did not want her to join any professional course. He gave lots of trouble on the day she took her entrance examination for Engg.She was not able to score much in her entrance examination. That is why she could not get into the best Engg college in Chennai instead a good college in Chennai.
Urrmm something is not right here. Her dad is trying to protect and control her achivements. He does not realise his been one reason dat motivated her to work harder. I can smell Ege here .. and Anu .. the father earns more than the mother?? or u were trying to say mother earns more? because your following sentence saying mother's earning allows them to life better life. Chinna doubt daa Wink

I like this anjali character. Sounds more like netra TongueWink

Edited by netra_rama - 01 October 2008 at 11:44am
smile_plus Senior Member
smile_plus
smile_plus

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Sophy's dad was disappointed when her sister was born.He wanted a son,so her mom was forced to have the third child.Sophy's mom thanked god for blessing her with a son otherwise she was not sure whether her hubby would have stopped with the third child or not.

~I have no respect for Sophy's dad..I am totally against this gender discrimination..

Her hard work combined with intelligence made her get district first in all the subjects and state first in few subjects. Her mom was very happy about her success. But her dad was a bit scared about her success. He did not want her to join any professional course. He gave lots of trouble on the day she took her entrance examination for Engg.She was not able to score much in her entrance examination. That is why she could not get into the best Engg college in Chennai instead a good college in Chennai.

~Eng Entrance Exam (TNPCEE) would have been a cakewalk for Sophy as she topped HSC in the District/State level..Sincere Sophy wasn't that Sincere on the entrance day because of her dad's roadblocks? Given her background, I expected her to challenge her dad and emerge as a class winner..

Rohit with immediate enthusiasm "Hey we won".They both gave hi-5 to each other.
~What is this hi-5? 

He asked her with curiousity:How did you manage to get the score?
Anjali with pride and in a secret tone: That owner uncle told me.He recieved a sms from his wife just now.
Rohit:So do you know him before?
Anjali:No!This is the first time I'm seeing him.

~Hey, I am like Anjali..LOL

Sam felt Anjali is a "non-stop non-sense" and he can never tolerate her stupid jokes and talks.
~I bet, SAM - ANJALI will hold hands later..Wink

Rohit and Sam were surprised by one fact that Sophy and Anjali being friends.
 ~Like poles repel and Opposite poles attract..I have few friends like Sophy..This is my observation: Non-stop non-sense parties nooru vaarthaigal pesinaalum oru artham thaan irukkum..Aana Single-stop silent parties oru vaarthai sonna nooru arthangal irukkum..Romba danger pa..WinkWink

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

vow............me 1st me 1st.........boooooooo aisha.

Confused....naan enna pannurathu.....for once i went to bed early and at the same time, anu sis decided to post a bit late......but no worries da, i'll be even more competitive from now on wards....TongueWink......Big smile
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Anu Sis......lovely chapter!!! 

All the characters seem to suit the respective artists!!.....

I love Anajli's character......she's very bubbly n a good candidate for kurumbu punning in the future.  But like Ambi, Netra, Veda, i'm also somewhat like her Tongue.....

Poor Sophy......hope this new SARS gang will help her forget the past and encourage her to achieve even more in life.......

looking forward to the next one.........
annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Thank u guys for ur comments and support. Smile

All of you have liked that
 Friendship also sometimes like love clicks on first sight...WinkTongue
I'm happy guys.Smile

annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

i can relate me 2 anjali,non-stop non-sense.............hahahha.
So  Ambi Anjali no 2,considering me as Anjali no 1WinkLOL

Go to top