Non Sun TV Serials

FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 43

annoo

annoo

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smile_plus

~Is this rosary somewhat equivalent to pendant in my FF? If i say yes/no/may be then you'll definitely predict the storylineWink Tongue
I may correlate your story line with that of my FF..Please bear with me. No probs..Its natural rt.Smile
Sam Anjali Rohit Sophy.  ~Good one..I appreciate your creativity.. Nakkal thaaneConfused

PS. I liked SAM's snap, especially for his moustache and stubble.. Actually I wanted Prasann w/o moush but you know i was not able to get itCry Taste differs rt?Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

im going 2 sit back & enjoy the fun & i want 2 relish my college memories through this yaar.  I am doing  that AmbiWink 
1st Chapter is gud yaar Dhankkksu mma Smile
bayangara build up'a irukku.......ennana koothu adichaangalo -Ellam fantasy thaan..ippadi panni irukkalamennu LOLLOL

Edited by annoo - 29 September 2008 at 5:14pm

annoo

annoo

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

sweet surprise for me anu Thanks...I'm happy about that Smile

on friendship, i wud love it so much Appadiya?Shocked I thought you are interested in something elseEmbarrassedWinkLOL

cause god has given me gr8 friends You r lucky Tongue

annoo

annoo

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Lovely title and i think i do have a hint on y u selected this topic . Netra enakku puriyalaiye?Confused 

Im gona sit back and enjoy all kurumbu and nakkal. I am expecting that  in your comments NetsWinkLOL
Dats for sure, as u do know how to make twist very well  Nets athula unna adichikka aale illa.. Twist kudikarthula nee thaan queen..WinkLOL 
Good selection of pictures ....... nice names too .. Thank u dearSmile

annoo

annoo

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

OMG OMG OMG tht was awesome anu ka..i simply loved it..  Thanks a lot AnjaliWink
naming was also superb Point notedLOLLOL

Welcome to the thread Anjali... Smile 
Enjoy the funWinkTongue

annoo

annoo

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
                                                                  FRIENDS FF
CHAPTER 1                                      SAM MEETS ROHIT

Rohit is a highly intelligent,lovable,fun loving intersting character.He makes his surrounding lively.He is the dream lover of any girl.His mother is from a stinking rich family,married to a top govt.official. She's the only daughter and dad's girl.
  She adored her father for his success in his business. Her love for her dad blinded her to see her hubby's success as a top govt.official.Rohit's dad did not any complaints with his wife.
 After Rohit came into their life she was a changed woman because,Rohit had just taken after his maternal grand father. Rohit was her life because her uterus cannot bear another child.
  Rohit enjoyed both money and power from childhood. His mother's full time work is to look after Rohit. Rohit's mom took all the minor decisions in house like where to buy a house,in which course will Rohit join etc. Rohit's dad took major decisions like who should be voted in general elections for Prime Minister and chief minister.
  Rohit and his mom will be out of the house most of the time for some karate/swimming/music classes. Rohit's dad lived with newspaper at home.So Rohit and his mom were best buddies.
 On the first day of college,as usual Rohit had come with his mom. His mom wanted to stay for the whole day to get assured that there's no ragging the college. But Rohit did not want that kindergarden treatment from his mom. He and his mom were arguing in the enterance of the college.
Sam,when crossed them listened to their conversation.

Rohit: Mom please I am agrown up. Treat me like one.
Mom: Rohit you are always my little son. I cannot  be at peace if I leave you without any assurance.
Rohit: Please mom..then all my college guys will tease me.
Mom:You bother about your image but not my feelings..
  She said this with a broken voice,a typical mother.. Rohit could'nt react after that.

It was here Sam decided to rescue Rohit...
  Sam understood Rohit's position and he knew if Rohit's mom stayed for the whole day then Rohit would definitely feel awkward.
 So he voluntarily went to them and introduced himself to them.
Sam:Hi,I am Sam 1st year.
Rohit :Hi,I am Rohit.
Sam to Mom: Aunty,my parents are abroad,so I stay in hostel. There is no ragging in the college. And today it is a holiday for seniors. Only 1st year students are attending college today.
Mom:Really? Thanks Sam.Please come home whenever you are free.
She turned to Rohit and said " I will pick you up in the evening.Bye.Have a nice day"

Rohit thanked Sam.
Till then Rohit's friends had teased him about the way him mom treats him.But Sam was the first person seem to have understood Rohit in just one conversation.
Rohit's friendship with Sam hit instantaneously. Sam has not interfered or talked with anyone voluntarily till then, Sam was surprised with his own action.
Friendship also sometimes like love, clicks on firstsight.....Smile

- Kurumbugal thodarum

Edited by annoo - 29 September 2008 at 6:02pm

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Me first again....

awwwn...thas choooo chweet of Rahit's mom to take care of him even at college......my mom's so like that too......I can totally feel what Rohit must be going through, though i appreciate his mom's care.  Thank god Sam saved him.......

Anu sis, you're doing a fab job.  I can actually picture things here.  You've got great narative skills......looking forward to your next chapter.......and most imp't am looking forward to read about what it is like to go to college in Chennai.......as i hear, itz prolly the best...

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Friendship also sometimes like love, clicks on firstsight.....Smile

Lovely description on friendship Anu Clap. Mummy boy huh?? Embarrassed Love the way ur intro on characters.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top