Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: anjkhoney

OMG OMG OMG tht was awesome anu ka..i simply loved it..  Thanks a lot AnjaliπŸ˜‰

naming was also superb Point notedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome to the thread Anjali... 😊 
Enjoy the funπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
                                                                  FRIENDS FF
CHAPTER 1                                      SAM MEETS ROHIT

Rohit is a highly intelligent,lovable,fun loving intersting character.He makes his surrounding lively.He is the dream lover of any girl.His mother is from a stinking rich family,married to a top govt.official. She's the only daughter and dad's girl.
  She adored her father for his success in his business. Her love for her dad blinded her to see her hubby's success as a top govt.official.Rohit's dad did not any complaints with his wife.
 After Rohit came into their life she was a changed woman because,Rohit had just taken after his maternal grand father. Rohit was her life because her uterus cannot bear another child.
  Rohit enjoyed both money and power from childhood. His mother's full time work is to look after Rohit. Rohit's mom took all the minor decisions in house like where to buy a house,in which course will Rohit join etc. Rohit's dad took major decisions like who should be voted in general elections for Prime Minister and chief minister.
  Rohit and his mom will be out of the house most of the time for some karate/swimming/music classes. Rohit's dad lived with newspaper at home.So Rohit and his mom were best buddies.
 On the first day of college,as usual Rohit had come with his mom. His mom wanted to stay for the whole day to get assured that there's no ragging the college. But Rohit did not want that kindergarden treatment from his mom. He and his mom were arguing in the enterance of the college.
Sam,when crossed them listened to their conversation.

Rohit: Mom please I am agrown up. Treat me like one.
Mom: Rohit you are always my little son. I cannot  be at peace if I leave you without any assurance.
Rohit: Please mom..then all my college guys will tease me.
Mom:You bother about your image but not my feelings..
  She said this with a broken voice,a typical mother.. Rohit could'nt react after that.

It was here Sam decided to rescue Rohit...
  Sam understood Rohit's position and he knew if Rohit's mom stayed for the whole day then Rohit would definitely feel awkward.
 So he voluntarily went to them and introduced himself to them.
Sam:Hi,I am Sam 1st year.
Rohit :Hi,I am Rohit.
Sam to Mom: Aunty,my parents are abroad,so I stay in hostel. There is no ragging in the college. And today it is a holiday for seniors. Only 1st year students are attending college today.
Mom:Really? Thanks Sam.Please come home whenever you are free.
She turned to Rohit and said " I will pick you up in the evening.Bye.Have a nice day"

Rohit thanked Sam.
Till then Rohit's friends had teased him about the way him mom treats him.But Sam was the first person seem to have understood Rohit in just one conversation.
Rohit's friendship with Sam hit instantaneously. Sam has not interfered or talked with anyone voluntarily till then, Sam was surprised with his own action.
Friendship also sometimes like love, clicks on firstsight.....😊

- Kurumbugal thodarum

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Me first again....

awwwn...thas choooo chweet of Rahit's mom to take care of him even at college......my mom's so like that too......I can totally feel what Rohit must be going through, though i appreciate his mom's care.  Thank god Sam saved him.......

Anu sis, you're doing a fab job.  I can actually picture things here.  You've got great narative skills......looking forward to your next chapter.......and most imp't am looking forward to read about what it is like to go to college in Chennai.......as i hear, itz prolly the best...
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Friendship also sometimes like love, clicks on firstsight.....😊

Lovely description on friendship Anu πŸ‘. Mummy boy huh?? 😳 Love the way ur intro on characters.
smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annoo

Sam Anjali Rohit Sophy.  ~Good one..I appreciate your creativity.. Nakkal thaaneπŸ˜•

I appreciated your naming convention - Sweet Sam, Rocking Rohit, Sincere Sophy, Affectionate Anju.. (SARS)

smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anu,

~Too much of sentimental rasam between Rohit and his mom..

Friendship also sometimes like love, clicks on firstsight...

~Good one..πŸ‘ Samething happened in my life..I still remember the day I first met my best friend..I could relate this very well..

Waiting for the next chapter..
kadhambari thumbnail

Freindship is also like love,clicks on first sight............dats very true anu,i like dis line yaar.

i also respect rahul's mom............i like the way she treats her son............hahaaaahaaa.   its a very nice chapter daa anu.feels gud.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
very gud chapter anu

tats the way mom treats us too

gud going
sankadevi30 thumbnail
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadhambari

Freindship is also like love,clicks on first sight............

Netra, Ambi, Anu sis.... thas a good way of interpreting it πŸ‘ !   I never thought of that...... so does this 'theory' also apply to mixed gender friendships?? 

Well, in my case, two of my best friends and I clicked the first day we met at one of our classes at uni......but I also have some strange experiences;  A couple of us fought big time in elementary school before becoming best friends......but overall.....friendships the best.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.....

Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago