Non Sun TV Serials

FRIENDS FF Chap21- Page39 Chap22-page40 - Page 2

smile_plus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: annoo

That tought made him so uncomfortable and he suddenly felt like going somewhere...may be to his mother and lay his head on her lap...his eyes moistened by that thought.

~Sentimental touch..I miss my mom's lap..😭

He saw the rosary he was wearing in his ring finger when he rubbed his eyes.

~Is this rosary somewhat equivalent to pendant in my FF? I can't help it..My FF still remains fresh in my mind..I may correlate your story line with that of my FF..Please bear with me.

Sam Anjali Rohit Sophy.  ~Good one..I appreciate your creativity..πŸ‘

Hi Anu,

Good start..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ This chapter sounded natural..Thodarum kurumbugalai padika aavaludan kaathirukkiraen..πŸ˜‰

PS. I liked SAM's snap, especially for his moustache and stubble..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by smile_plus - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Vow Anu.........................relieving us in u'r ff.........dats gr8 2 hear.im going 2 sit back & enjoy the fun & i want 2 relish my college memories through this yaar.

1st Chapter is gud yaar.............dinosaur part is funny............bayangara build up'a irukku.......ennana koothu adichaangalo.......therinjukka romba aaval adhigamagudhu.luking fwd for the next chapter honey.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
sweet surprise for me anu

on friendship, i wud love it so much

cause god has given me gr8 friends

lovely intro

can't wait to meet other members of the gang
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely title and i think i do have a hint on y u selected this topic πŸ˜‰. And thanks for bringing us back to our most wonderfull year ..... THE COLLEGE LIFE πŸ˜›

Im gona sit back and enjoy all kurumbu and nakkal. Suprises from Anu?? Dats for sure, as u do know how to make twist very well πŸ˜›

Good selection of pictures ....... nice names too ..
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG tht was awesome anu ka..i simply loved it.. yes it beings back those kalloori naatkal  into our mind......naming was also superbπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
i loved it a lot
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serial123

Hi Annoo,

Very good start, very good selection too...  Thanx serial😊

Welcome to this thread serialπŸ˜›
annoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smile_plus

~Is this rosary somewhat equivalent to pendant in my FF? If i say yes/no/may be then you'll definitely predict the storylineπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
I may correlate your story line with that of my FF..Please bear with me. No probs..Its natural rt.😊
Sam Anjali Rohit Sophy.  ~Good one..I appreciate your creativity.. Nakkal thaaneπŸ˜•

PS. I liked SAM's snap, especially for his moustache and stubble.. Actually I wanted Prasann w/o moush but you know i was not able to get it😭 Taste differs rt?πŸ˜‰

annoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kadhambari

im going 2 sit back & enjoy the fun & i want 2 relish my college memories through this yaar.  I am doing  that AmbiπŸ˜‰ 
1st Chapter is gud yaar Dhankkksu mma 😊
bayangara build up'a irukku.......ennana koothu adichaangalo -Ellam fantasy thaan..ippadi panni irukkalamennu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
annoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nallu

sweet surprise for me anu Thanks...I'm happy about that 😊

on friendship, i wud love it so much Appadiya?😲 I thought you are interested in something elseπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

cause god has given me gr8 friends You r lucky πŸ˜›

annoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

Lovely title and i think i do have a hint on y u selected this topic . Netra enakku puriyalaiye?πŸ˜• 

Im gona sit back and enjoy all kurumbu and nakkal. I am expecting that  in your comments NetsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dats for sure, as u do know how to make twist very well  Nets athula unna adichikka aale illa.. Twist kudikarthula nee thaan queen..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Good selection of pictures ....... nice names too .. Thank u dear😊