Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Im all for James.

Severus is an awesmoe guy, all he did to help Lily and James, even though everything that happened between them. But, Im still all for James and Lily together.

Where's Laks? She would really be all for Severus...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Severus Snape or James Potter? (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nitin_dave

nitin_dave

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
idk... but if she did get married to snape then we wouldent have harry would we??

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger@mirror

Originally posted by nitin_dave

idk... but if she did get married to snape then we wouldent have harry would we??

We might have had a different HarryLOL Maybe both Snape and Lily would have died just as Lily-James had.....and James would have been there to protect Harry....just the oppositeLOL

But would James have treated Harry the way the Snape treated him, with contempt, or would he have been nicer and more understanding?Confused

SitaLakshmi

Groupbie

SitaLakshmi

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellytt

We might have had a different HarryLOL Maybe both Snape and Lily would have died just as Lily-James had.....and James would have been there to protect Harry....just the oppositeLOL

But would James have treated Harry the way the Snape treated him, with contempt, or would he have been nicer and more understanding?Confused

We can't really say, but remember, Snape treated Harry badly, because of his hatred of James. James didn't really hate Snape; he just didn't like him that much, and if Snape and Lily's kid had come to Hogwarts, I believe that James would have treated him/her fairly, because I think James was the kind of guy who would treat Lily's kid nicely, because he loved Lily himself.

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SitaLakshmi

We can't really say, but remember, Snape treated Harry badly, because of his hatred of James. James didn't really hate Snape; he just didn't like him that much, and if Snape and Lily's kid had come to Hogwarts, I believe that James would have treated him/her fairly, because I think James was the kind of guy who would treat Lily's kid nicely, because he loved Lily himself.

I agree.

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SitaLakshmi

I agree.

I agree too!! Snape's loathing of james was more to do with his own desire and wish to be as popular as him and the lack of the secure upbringing that James had! Several things added up and hte popularity that James enjoyed was something snape never had and not to forget , the woman he loved , loved James and not him even though she was his best friend!
In harry again, he saw the same kind of traits, he was popular and that is what made him jump to the conclusion that he was just as much of a brat as his father, although Harry himself had a childhood that Harry would have exchanged for a better treatment during his early years!

Its quite sad really, but well Snape could get over his dislike of James and Dumbledore sadly reminds him of it as well towards the end!

As for James treating Harry, although many of us would like to believe that he would have been extremely nice to him, he may not be, he may just chose not to taunt or get in the way, but just treat him as equally as the rest!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top