Ultimate Questionaire: About MJHT's new promo!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Now, get ready for a questionaire!!

It's easy, you all know about MJHT's new promo know? The one with Mayur and Sajan?

Well, here is the questions:

1. How many times have you watched the promo?
2. What did you like most about the promo?
3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys?
4. Who's part did you like in the promo?
5. Did you faint seeing the promo?
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose?
7. How many of you fell in love with Mayank and Samrat all over again?
8. Were you drooling over Samrat or Mayank?
9. How many of you want to see the promo happen on Monday itself?
10. Are you looking forward to watch the promo?

Hope you enjoy your questionaire, bye!

~Shifu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
1. How many times have you watched the promo? 2 times
2. What did you like most about the promo? MAYUR
3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys? AHAha No I payed attention too everyonee!! Though Mayank and Samy looked STUNNINGLY HAWT!!!
4. Who's part did you like in the promo? The mayak and Nupur part when he says "Bahana cheye meri bahoon mein aane ka" and Nupurs like "Tamezz se baat kijye" or something..
5. Did you faint seeing the promo? Lol..Nahhh..
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose? Nupurs!! She was all over Mayank!! Hahah!!
7. How many of you fell in love with Mayank and Samrat all over again? I dont no about al over again, but my love increased ALOTT!!
8. Were you drooling over Samrat or Mayank? Your really gonna make me pick??
9. How many of you want to see the promo happen on Monday itself? ME ME ME ME!!!!
10. Are you looking forward to watch the promo? UHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!! I cantt waitt!!!

😳
😳
Edited by Neelu.RoX - 15 years ago
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
1. How many times have you watched the promo? more than 100 times
2. What did you like most about the promo? Mayur Scenes... 3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys? i was to busy staring at Mayank and MayUr
4. Who's part did you like in the promo? MayUr..
5. Did you faint seeing the promo? Almost but.. i got hold of myself...
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose? Of course.. i wish i was Nupur.. i said it a million times already...
7. How many of you fell in love with Mayank and Samrat all over again? Whenever i see Mayank i fall in love with him all over again...
8. Were you drooling over Samrat or Mayank? Mayank of course...
9. How many of you want to see the promo happen on Monday itself? I want to see it on Mondy itself.. i can't wait any longer...
10. Are you looking forward to watch the promo? I'm watching it over and over again.....
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

1. How many times have you watched the promo? Million πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
2. What did you like most about the promo? Everythingg 😳
3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys? Well first the guys πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then when i was watchin it again & again i thought to pay attention on the girls to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
4. Who's part did you like in the promo? Mayur moment. i see Magic 😍
5. Did you faint seeing the promo? No! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose? i wish i was nupurz. Come one I want to be in mayanks arms 😳 And a lil bit in gunjan as samru was teasing bout and taking her pen and stuff which was cute 😳😳
7. How many of you fell in love with Mayank and Samrat all over again? I do dat everyday ☺️
8. Were you drooling over Samrat or Mayank? Cant choose! Cholly. 😳
9. How many of you want to see the promo happen on Monday itself? MOii!! if it doesnt. God knows what i will do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
10. Are you looking forward to watch the promo? Heck that aint a Q. which is needed to be asked. Now is it πŸ˜‰

muskaan4ever thumbnail
[QUOTE=*Shifali*]Now, get ready for a questionaire!!

It's easy, you all know about MJHT's new promo know? The one with Mayur and Sajan?

me: 4-5 times( wud hv watched it more lekin exams hain toh padna hain:-(
me: MAYANK/ARJUN!!!." i luv how he says :aur kitni baar aap giregi"😳
3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys?
me: i paid attention 2 all 4 characters lekin zyaada dhyaan tha arjun/mayank ki tarafπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
i love MayUr and love how Samrat was taking Gunjan's pen and teasing her
me: faint karti toh mayank ko kaise dhekti😳
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose?
me: i wanted 2 me in Nupur's place i.e- in Mayank's arms and i wanted 2 b in Gunjan's place wen Samrat was taking the pen. shoo cute😳
me: already wz in luv wit arjun/mayank since LRL
me: no, not really, but my eyes were feasting on his(Arjun/ Mayank's) delicious features😳
me: ME!!! 4 sure
me: YEA!!!!

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

1. How many times have you watched the promo?10 times
2. What did you like most about the promo? Mayank!😳
3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys?...Only to Mayank and NupurπŸ˜ƒ
4. Who's part did you like in the promo?....Everything
5. Did you faint seeing the promo?...Not really!
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose?...Gunjan!
7. How many of you fell in love with Mayank and Samrat all over again?...Mayank...all over again with that smile of his!😳😳😳
8. Were you drooling over Samrat or Mayank?Mayank!
9. How many of you want to see the promo happen on Monday itself?....The show should just be amazing...things can ahppen anytime!
10. Are you looking forward to watch the promo?...yeah!

~Shifu

Thnks a lot Shifali......it was nice answering those Q's!!!😊

Riya.pk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well, I got very excited agter watching the promo... I watched it about 4 times. and payed most attention to Mayank and Nupur. 😊
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
7 or 8 times πŸ˜†

mayur and sajan especially sajan looks great and knowing they are both in detntion really excited for the epsisodeπŸ˜ƒ

i was just looking at mayank and samrat aww 😳😳😳

the pen scene πŸ˜†

absloutly 😳

6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose? i really wish to be nupur really romantic moments 😳😳😳

i'm just falling in love with samrat again and again everytime i saw him 😳😳😳

actually samrat 😳

i want it to happen πŸ˜ƒ

ofcourse , no need to question loool πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx shifali , good questions me like it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

love, amna
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1. How many times have you watched the promo? just once!!!but i want to see it again!!!
2. What did you like most about the promo? MAYANK AND NUPUR SCENES!!3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys? i was paying attention only to mayur!!
4. Who's part did you like in the promo? MAYANK_NUPURS CHEMISTRY
5. Did you faint seeing the promo? no but my heart was beating superfast!!
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose? in place of both!!!he he!! 
7. How many of you fell in love with Mayank and Samrat all over again? ive fallen in love with maynak definatlty!!
8. Were you drooling over Samrat or Mayank? Mayank of course...DUHH!!!!
9. How many of you want to see the promo happen on Monday itself?definately!!i cant wait for it!!!
10. Are you looking forward to watch the promo?definately!!

missing Vmars thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

1. How many times have you watched the promo? hmmm about 10 times
2. What did you like most about the promo? samrat n gunjan esp da part where sammy says shirf mazaak tha ( or sumthing like dat )

3. Did you pay attention to both Mayank, Samrat, Gunjan and Nupur or were you busy staring at the guys? hmmm i was paying more attention  2 samrat n gunjan though i liked mayur's bathroom scene as well

4. Who's part did you like in the promo? without a doubt samrat n gunjans ( where hes teasing her over da pen ....... poor girl )
5. Did you faint seeing the promo? no but i did almost drop my remote in excitement wen i first saw it on tv
6. Did you wish you were in Gunjan OR Nupur's place while watching the promo, if so than whose? yeaaaaaaah i wish i was in gunjan's place ( though poor girl's getting taesed big time by sammy but still hes seriously cute )
7. How many of you fell in love with Mayank and Samrat all over again? i did i totally fell in luv wit samrat all over again ( didnt think it was possible after da pool scene )
8. Were you drooling over Samrat or Mayank? samrat da killer dude
9. How many of you want to see the promo happen on Monday itself? wud luv dat 2 happen ( offcourse i want more samrat gunjan scenes as well )
10. Are you looking forward to watch the promo? yaar weekend pe ( apart from da reruns ) sirf promo hi dekha .... now i am really luking fwd 2 c da episode ( yeh 9 kab bajenge )

~Shifu

hey shifali awsum questionaire
Edited by missing Vmars - 15 years ago