thanksπŸ˜›
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by iqbals4ever

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!πŸ‘

thanks
Originally posted by anushka10

really the first part is interesting
did prem marry sanjana? why he is having feelings for heer after marriage? somewat confusing
i will read again and post comment on it
but first part is interesting

thanks

yes Prem did marry sanjana and why now he is having feeling for Heer will be out sooon...
Originally posted by fijiana

hey there just read the prologue and now the first part.must say it is very interesting but quite differnet from the other ff i have read in this forum.ok so i have understood this by far,prem and heer actually feel something for each othe but am still confused as to why he married sanjana.well guess have to read on further to know na.well do update soon.

thanks

the confusion will be cleared with the next parts cmng up

NOTE

I am really sorry for not being able to continue earlier.. I had lot of tests gng on in colege and  was a little upset with Prem's death

But will continue by tommorow

Anupama
wow... this sounds like a very different storyline, didnt understand the prologue very clearly but think reading the story wll explain it further, looking forward to your updates :)
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Ithanks!!

It may seem a bit confusing but it will get better in he next part

ok coolio, ur updatin tomoro? yay! cant wait πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Originally posted by fj08

wow... this sounds like a very different storyline, didnt understand the prologue very clearly but think reading the story wll explain it further, looking forward to your updates :)

thanks

CHAPTER 2

" Heer  we are going to meet the Marwahs will you be okay???"

" Jee chachu"

" Take care of yourself and Suhani.. we will come back at night"

Heer watched Balwant , Daljeet leave for Ashlesha's in-laws house. Though she was also invited  but she  couldn't spend the day with them and Ashlesha fussing over her all the time. She knew Ashlesha still felt guity about what she had done to her but her fussing caused Heer a lot of irritation.

Heer bought Suhani down and looked at her as she put her off to sleep. Same eyes, Same lips.. only the nose..her nose... rest she was his shadow. Heer closed her eyes as she remembered him.. He was back in town. 3 years and he was back. Seeing him yesterday again had rekindled her feelings for him  but......

"Tring Tring"

Slowly placing Suhani on the sofa, Heer walked over in the kitchen to see who was calling her. Picking up her cell she realised it was a private number. Heer sighed and picked up the phone hoping it was not from work..

"Hello"

"Spend the day with me today"

Heer's breath stopped as she recognized his voice. What did he mean by calling her and asking her to spend the day with him??? And how the hell did he get her number?????She looked once at the phone and then placed her hand on her chest to stop the heavy beating of her heart..

" I'm sorry Mr.Juneja .....I am busy"

And without listening to him she cut the call. She was not going to let him come back to her. She knew what he wanted from her. She was also aware that he would not rest till he had what he wanted..

HE WANTED REVENGE!!!!

Prem Juneja.....the whole world revolved around him. His parents, his brothers everybody's life revolved around him. He was th ideal son, the ideal brother and he had tried to be the ideal husband... if only things had not gone wrong.. He dint blame Sanjana for it... He could not blame her, afterall she was his bestfriend. The person he blamed was sitting right on his work desk..

He turned around to look at the photoframe on his desk...She...  she was responsible for everything.. she had turned his life upside down.. She had betrayed him.. she.......

He called his receptionist and asked for her address. He had given her chance and she had refused. He wanted her to spend the day with him and he was going to make sure he did. He picked her photoframe and bought it close to himself.. looking into her illusioned eyes he whispered.......

" Heer I vowed to revenge and I am back ...... 3 years 2months and 19 days its time you pay back sweetheart........its time you payback"

NEXT on Page 11

Edited by @nup@m@ - 15 years ago
very mysterious part do update soon asap.