Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
What do you guys want to see in the coming Episodes...
Firstly i want to see alot of Mayank.. and MayUr scenes...and i mean i want to see alot of MayUr scenes...and i want to see Sam feel soory for hurting Gunjan like that.. i want him to fall for Gunjan before she falls for him..
i want Dia's Gang to leave her and become friends with GunUr..

and thats about it.. so what about you people.. what do you want to see in the coming Epis of MJHT...

Zaara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do U want 2 C in coming Epis?" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_adeena

cool_adeena

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Me.....ummmErmm.....ok first of all i want to see a lot of MayUr scenes whether they being arguing,they look sooo cute,awesome chemistry they have....n also SaJan...i want Sammy to be guilty but i dnt think he ll be.infact he was irritating Gunjan in the precap...i think their track ll go on like this for a while like Sammy irritating her n she being irritated....n i really want Dia to stop her all nonsense she is doing to GunUr....i mean she is being too much nowAngry....a little raging n fooling is okkk but she is like as if she is a long way enemy of GunUr....n if she doesnt stop then Uday should definitely....i really really want Uday to be sweetTonguen realize that they are being too much now.....n i want that they show environment more like college n i think they ll bcoz in precap they showed classes n project etc.n wat else....let me think.....okk if there ll be anything else that i wanna see i ll tell that laterLOL

Mrs. MayankEmbarrassed

Edited by cool_adeena - 27 September 2008 at 5:07pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I def wanna see that paper falling down scene between Sajan for sure. I wanted to see it ever since I saw it in the making..

then  the Sajan scene without glasses of Gunjan.

and I wanna see that Mayur scene where Nupur is dressed goregous with her hair down, Mayank looks at her and she is about to fallEmbarrassed

and I want the entire college to be friendly to GN and Dia fumingEmbarrassed

Edited by jenny1000 - 28 September 2008 at 12:38am

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 6:54am | IP Logged
^^ u jus wrote out everything i wanted to say EmbarrassedLOL

Tania.k

IF-Dazzler

Tania.k

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

I def wanna see that paper falling down scene between Sajan for sure. I wanted to see it ever since I saw it in the making..

then  the Sajan scene without glasses of Gunjan.

and I wanna see that Mayur scene where Nupur is dressed goregous with her hair down, Mayank looks at her and she is about to fallEmbarrassed

and I want the entire college to be friendly to GN and Dia fumingEmbarrassed

Exactly, what i wanted to say... Big smile

kpcool22

Goldie

kpcool22

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I comeletely agree with u Zaara,I wanna c the same.
And I've gotto add that Dia should disappear for a while & go 4 a vacation (where her brains hav gone)[No Offense just kidding coz i can't c the Morena sisters suffering any more :( ]
And I want 2 c MayUr falling in love at first sight(as if thats ever gonna happen,nahin toh serial ek hi din mein badh ho jayega)
So then I like watching Mayur arguing.
And @jenny1000 I also want 2 c Nupur with her hairs down in that scene,I donno was it 4 real or only 4 promotion)
And then I want Uday's some more breaking news as in the very 1st eps & more of his comic scenes(that role really suits him).
And I want.....ummm.....................well the list goes on & on & on...............I really hav some high expectations 4m this serial.

mariumsheikh

mariumsheikh

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
wanna see more n more MAYUR scenes.....Smile

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I donno. For the first time I am confused as to what I want to see, I want to see Mayank-Samrat as best buddies more than ANYTHING....even without Gunur for a while...I just wanna see Sayank as buddies.

And than I want to see SaJan & Mayur takraar & iqraar and than I want to see everyone as a group, with new clothes, accessiories, Gunur popular, and than Dia turning nice etc.

If happens, I wanna see some music like a talent show, picnics that kinda stuff.

Oh ya, a girl for Uday aswell.< Wouldnt miss that

~Shif

Post Reply New Post

Go to top