Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Laughs

Hello

They say laughter is the best medicine, after all.

Research had been going on for many years as to the invention of the toothbrush. Researchers knew the purpose of the device, but wanted to know and acknowledge the originating location. After a very long and exasperating study the researchers came to their conclusion as to the origin of the toothbrush. It was decided that the brush was invented by a redneck. Intrigued with the discovery, the researchers were asked by the media how they came to the conclusion. They all agree it was a simple deduction, "If it was invented by anyone else, it would have been called a teeth brush."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laughs -- Lawyers" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Laughs

Hello

A young ventriloquist is touring the South and stops to entertain at a bar in Texas.

He's going through his usual stupid Redneck jokes, when a big burly guy in the audience stands up and says "I've heard just about enough of your smart ass hillbilly jokes; we ain't all stupid here in the South."

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the big guy pipes up, "You stay out of this Mister, I'm talking to the smart ass little fella on your knee!"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Laughs

Hello

The complicated commercial lawsuit had dragged on for years and years.
'I've had enough of this,' said the managing director of one of the firms involved. 'Let's come to a compromise solution and settle out of court.'

'Impossible!' snorted the City solicitor. 'My firm is determined to fight your case right down to your last penny.

Girl_2007

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Hello

Holding a Grudge

A lawyer was reading out the will of a rich man to the people mentioned in the will:

"To you, my loving wife Rose, who stood by me in rough times, as well as good, I leave her the house and $2 million."

The lawyer continued, "To my daughter Jessica, who looked after me in sickness and kept the business going, I leave her the yacht, the business and $1 million."

The lawyer concluded, "And, to my cousin Dan, who hated me, argued with me, and thought that I would never mention him in my will - well you are wrong. Hi Dan!"

Girl_2007

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged
hey

nice to see you back

but please follow the rulesEmbarrassed

please post them all in one post....not separately....you don't nee to edit it now since you've posted already....but please post jokes in one post in the furture....

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
LOL
I liked the WILL one
Thanks for Sharing LOL

jen99

Goldie

jen99

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
lol! i liked the 4th oneLOL