Miley Jab Hum Tum

It was so Good!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey people i was just watching the small part of the first episode.....where Samrat tells about the girl of his dreams and where Gunjan is introduced i request to all SaJan fans tht please do watch tht scene again....it was so good and perfect guyz....it was the perfect intro of Gunjan and the way Samrat was thinking it was so good seriously do watch that scene again its the best scene till now....and the song Khuda Jane is perfect on SaJan the song just suits them a lot....i only wanted to say tht do watch tht scene again the dialogues the music the intro the dreaming it was all so perfect.....Samrat said i want a girl who wud be the best and then Gunjan's teacher says tht ur da best.....and Samrat just felt something....guyz please watch tht scene again its so perfect....i just cant wait till monday.....there will be more SaJan yeahh m so excited.....Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Feats - 27 September 2008 at 12:40pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It was so Good!!!" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I know it was amazing!! I have watched it a few times too and i love it!

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
yup!! I love Sajan!! The way sam described his type of girl was so good!! And the song suited perfectly!! Can't wait to see more SaJan scenes

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i can't wait for monday but currently i just want to see the promooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SHAHZED

SHAHZED

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
i also like it that scene was good

Post Reply New Post

Go to top