Mail The Creatives and Star One!!

Posted: 15 years ago
Guys i have been seeing many fights on this forum and it is seriously not good! Guys pleaseeee stop this!! In some places we are discussing something else and we land on fighting something else and guys i even think that the show needs improvement so instead of fighting why don't we email the creatives and Star One!!! We can BOMBARD them and tell them things on how they can improve! We can talk about the editing and guys i am sure it would really help them cause it is just a start and they still might be thinking of future tracks so lets help them and like that we all can get what we want and they will get what viewers want also

What Say?

Guys we know that MJHT is produced by Sunshine Productions and i have found this website so tell me if i am on the right one

http://www.sunshineinfo.in/ContactUs.htm

I found these email address in the contact info

[email protected] This one is for marketing i think!
In the website it says production office don't know what is that for

Also to send Star One suggestions, you can do that on thie email addresses too

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I don't know about the email of the creative head so anyone of you could find out then it would be awesome so guys start mailing

Ooooo forgot one thing! Won't you guys like to see more of the happenings on the sets😉 Then mail SBS so they can show them too cause we all know it covers up many sets around the tellywood world!

[email protected]

Tell me what you think!😃

Edited by ramsha247 - 15 years ago
Hmmmmmmm i like the idea Ramsha........
Thanx guys, we should do this instead of fighting! I mean they will know what there viewers want then!
i think u should gie this topic 2 the mods to putin important topics i think it helps

Well we can make it a sticky!
ramshu we cant u hev 2 get the mods 2
Your welcome Karishima!

I just sended a PM to one of them!😳 and i know we can't lol
yeah i agree.V all should stop fighting like kids & discuss good things in the show.
And also i like ur idea of sending our comments to the creative group of star one.
Thanx kpcool! I know it was soo irritating!! We all should mail so we all can get what we want!