*~*Juhi Parmar Club*~*Wedding Date 15 Febuary 09!!

Posted: 15 years ago

To Juhi Parmar FCNo.5
Hi friends m Annie the biggest deewani of Juhi😳
This is Juhi Pamar FC discuss here about her😳
www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
She is the best actress😳

Some Pics of Juhi😳

*~*Juhi's New look in Kumkum*~*😳

*~*Avi's*~*😳

*~*Siggies*~*

Link to prevoius 4 fan club:

Juhi's Biodata:

Education : English Literature and Painting.

Hobbies : Dancing, Badminton, Listening to music, painting , singing.

Serials : Jee Sahib, Woh, Shaheen, Choodiyan, Devi, Yeh Jeevan Hai, Kumkum, Rishtey, Kasak ,Pehchan (Pakistan serial), Tere Ishq Mein (Pakistan serial) .

Reality Shows : finalist of a singing based reality show - Say Shaava Shaava - NDTV Imagine.

Reality Shows Hosted : Antakshari The Great Challenge (currently co-hosting with Annu Kapoor), Nach Baliye 3 - Dance for Charity episodes.

Serial special Appearances : Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kkusum Sanjeevani.

Reality shows special Appearances : Star Voice Of India (co-hosted with Shaan on 14 Aug 2007) , Nach Baliye (Second Episode).

TV shows special Appearances : Kismai Kitna Hai Dum, Kuch Kar Dikhana Hai , Khulja Sim Sim (both seasons),Kaho Na Yaar Hai , Kisko Milenga Cash , Jodi Kamal Ki .

Advertisements : Argil Tiles, Tanishq, United Cookers, Seylon Tea, Supreme Detergent, Tata Sky, Kutchina products , Diya.

Social Commitments: sponsoring a baby girl under "Project Crayons".

Some lovely answers picked
                  from various interviews of juhi

Q.5 qualities you would look in your man?

A.. 1.    Loyalty - Infidelity is completely unacceptable.

2.    Respect - He should value my decisions too. Nothing can be one way.   

3.    Sense of humour - He should be able to take things lightly and should not be very serious about every small things in life.

4.    Understanding.

5.    Trust: He should trust me andme and love me for the person I am.

Q.What do you feel about arranged marriages?
A.. I don't believe in arranged marriages. I think in an arranged marriage you are compelled to love the person to whom you are married and what if you are not able to love him? That's quite scary. You have to make compromises in marriage no matter what but while in a love marriage you would make them happily as you know your partner loves you, in an arranged marriage you would be forced to do it for the sake of society. Anything which is forced upon you proves to be a burden and cannot run longer.

Q.How important a landmark is Kumkum for you?

A.. Very important. It's on rare occasions that you get to play the title role. And once you do, you run the risk of getting typecast into that character. It happened with me with Shaheen. After Shaheen, most of the offers I got were for Muslim socials where I had to play a character similar to Shaheen. Hopefully, Kumkum will give me a new identity and help me get recognized as a versatile actress

Q. Is there a scene or performance you regret and feel that given another chance, would have come out much better?
A.. Yes, there was a scene in Choodiyan, where I had to talk to Akshay Anand about my mother who died when I was a child. In this scene, my voice had to be choked and had to break and my eyes had to be moist. Somehow, I found it very difficult to do it to the director's satisfaction. After a while, I became so conscious of myself that the scene would just not come right. Finally, even though the director liked it and okayed it, when I saw the scene or when I think about it even now, I feel I could have done the scene much better.

Q.Do you like the script to be given to you well in advance ? 

A..Yes, I prefer to go through the script well in advance. This is not to memorize it but to get a feel of what exactly is expected of me on a given day. This helps me to mentally gear myself for the performance. When you are shooting for two or three serials simultaneously, it always helps to know the script beforehand so that I get the focus of the character right.

Q.Which has been the happiest moment of your career?
A..There have been two extremely happy moments - when I bagged the roles of Shaheen and KumKum

Q.So now with the four year association with the show and the leap, it must be like one big family on the sets?
A..You bet! It's like my second home. We treat the younger generation as new members of the family and so there are no negative vibes on the sets. The leap gave us a chance to rag the fresh lot and behave like seniors, though the fact is that we all belong to the same age bracket. We are busy playing pranks and even indulge in cricket.

Q.What is the real Juhi like?
A..I am very hyper and touchy by nature. My friends call me an emotional fool. But over a period of time I have mellowed down. I am a typical Sagittarian and have a great sense of humour. Also, success has humbled me. I have seen people who couldn't handle it ending up nowhere on the scene today.

Q.Your family's still in Jaipur?
A..Yes, and I do visit them for a few days, whenever I can. My sister Heena has recently completed a course in fashion designing and is now going through her struggle phase.

Q.Now coming to the  question which I've been waiting to ask, what about marriage?

A..I definitely want to get married and settle down. I don't believe in frivolous relationships. I am waiting for my Prince Charming and I am sure he will be worth the wait! My dream man has to be a very nice human being. Intense eyes, romantic in every sense of the word and must have a great sense of humour. When I do find him, I will happily declare it.

Q.How romantic are you?
A..I am totally mushy-mushy! I am longing for a beautiful candle-lit dinner and then dancing with my man to my choice of music in the background. So, it's sad that I have noone to romance with.

Q.Other than love, what are you passionate about?
A..Cars and perfumes! I have two cars, a Fiat Palio and a Toyota Corolla. I love zipping, especially on the highways. Coming to perfumes, I don't step out my house without wearing one.My favourite are Issey Miyake and Christian Dior
I just can't tolerate people with bad breath or odour.

Q.How do you unwind yourself?
A..Being with friends rejuvenates me. My set of friends include behind-the-camera people like Dikshita, executive producer, Kumkum, writer Kamlesh Kunti Singh and his wife and Anjali, who works for Star. Besides, I also love watching films.

Q.What's your motto of life?
A..Live and let live! I believe in giving space to everyone. That reminds me of another relevant adage, 'Life is an ice cream, enjoy it before it melts'.

HER FAVOURITES

Q. favorite perfume?
 A. Ineke perfume.

Q.  favorite meal?
A. It depends upon my mood. I am a total foody, and love every kind of dishes.

Q.  favorite restaurant?
A. Just around the corner in Bandra. Here again it depends, if I want to eat Chinese, then I go to a Chinese restaurant.

Q. favorite drinks?
A. Cold coffee.

Q. favorite getaway in Mumbai?
A. There is nothing particular; sometimes I go to parties or go for a dance as as and when time permits.

Q. favorite actress?
A. I like Rani Mukharjee. She is really one who can be termed as a versatile actress.

Q. favorite film?
A. There are many. But to name a few it is, ?Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam?, ?Andaaz Apnaa Apnaa? and ?Jab We Met?.

Q.  favorite car?
A. Land cruiser.

Q. fav accesory

A.belts and watces

Q.fav outfit

A.gowns skirts and dresses

Q. fav colour

A.blue and red

Q.fav season

A.between winter and summer

Quick Takes

Birthday: Dec 14 (keep guessing the year!)

I love: Music

I hate: Hypocrisy and infidelity

Fave restaurant: Just Around the Corner & Legacy of China

Fave Beauty Parlour: Kroma Kay

Fave movie: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Titanic

Turn ons: Good fragrances

Turn offs: Body odour & Bad breath

First crush: On Salman Khan after Maine Pyaar Kiya when I was in school

2 accessories I can't do without: Hand bag and cell

Edited by Fan of Juhi - 15 years ago
wow what a post thanks and congo for this new post

did we finish the earlier one

Check pages 75 for Juhi MASTERSTROKES
Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
Originally posted by surakshita

wow what a post thanks and congo for this new post

did we finish the earlier one
Thanxxxxxxxxx a lot😳
Yup congrats everyone
i dont think we finished😕
hi

awesome post dear

congrats for new ju club

we are on club 5. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

norzar

Main Picture Gallery Only One-Maximum two pictures of each of Juhi's assignments

hi

just saw kante ki takkar

ju was superb

she looked gorgeous

they scored a good score too

how about seeing ju as a guest judge in one of the upcoming episodes of kante ki takkar

i rem she judged one episode of a star one show, but i dont rem the name. it was game show

she was in black

norzar

Guest judge would be great.

saw Juhi in kisko cash milega

looks like her fav  color is black
hi all good to see new fc..i am in and  am waiting for monday in kk..its gonna be fun
Originally posted by norzar

hi

awesome post dear

congrats for new ju club

we are on club 5. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

norzar

Thanx a lot Norzar😳
Yep Congratulations
Yep we r on 5th m soo happy😳