Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
i agree you should be careful! lol when i was in 9th grade my best friend started going out with this 21 year old and he was you know sweet at first but all he wanted was to get in her pants which was not good{btw they never went that far}! he also cheated on her saying that she was too young and that he will get back with her when she is older! she was devastated and really very hurt...so if you like this guy make sure he is a good guy! not another creep okay? cuz i dont want you getting really hurt afterwards

jessie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i dont get it . (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 12 October 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
^^ Aww, dat's SO nice of yu !
n ye i  preety much knoe how he is.
thankss for yur advice n i wont get myself hurrtt.
LOL. n i like him as a frend ! =]

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I don't think you should reach to any conclusions as of yet. Sometimes we're just good friends and that's why we wait for the other person to come online or on msn.  It doesn't mean anything is serious.

I think you should be really careful with people you don't know personally or with people who are way older or younger than you.  There are lots of different things that you learn as you grow older.  Maturity is one thing.  One thing that I have found in people from different ages is that the maturity level and perception levels are different.  They may not think like you and you don't think like them and that causes a lot of troubles.

Also when we suddenly see/talk to a person who we knew a while ago and they show some interest, there's this thing that develops in us and we become fond of them.  It may just be that and nothing more than that. 

I think you should keep on talking to the guy, and if you grow out of this feeling then nothing was there from the beginning but if the feeling continues then maybe there's something serious.

-Mahi

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
^^ aww, thankss Mahi ! =]

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animerocks

^^ Aww, dat's SO nice of yu !
n ye i  preety much knoe how he is.
thankss for yur advice n i wont get myself hurrtt.
LOL. n i like him as a frend ! =]

if he's a good guy keep talking to  himWink
you dont want to lose a good friend =]

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I think you should keep on talking to the guy, and if you grow out of this feeling then nothing was there from the beginning but if the feeling continues then maybe there's something serious.

I agree with Mahi...keep talking to him and see where it leads you. Maybe it could be something more than friendship or maybe not...you'll never know unless you keep talking to him and getting to know him betterSmile 

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animerocks

^^ aww, thankss Mahi ! =]

You're most welcome! I hope you sort it out soon.

-Mahi

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Originally posted by -Mystery-

I agree with Mahi...keep talking to him and see where it leads you. Maybe it could be something more than friendship or maybe not...you'll never know unless you keep talking to him and getting to know him betterSmile 

yeepp.
Thankss once again for yur kind advice Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top