Was Daadi hurt by her ma-in-law?

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
While the four ladies of the house were enjoying looking at the family jewel box, Daadi was quietly remembering her own youth.  She showed the rest of them what she had got from her Maayka and what was made by her husband for her. 

My little angel hit the nail on the head when she remarked,"What about yr ma-in-law? Didn't she give you anything?"

An innocent question.  😊

But something snapped within Daadi and she bit out,"Why must you talk so much?"  

It was evident that Daadi and her saasuma did not get along.  Probly thats why she's so rough with Sumitra and my cutie pie.  😕

Oh so there was a reason for Daadi's obnoxious behaviour.   😲

I am glad this sweet cherub will teach her how to love and become more trusting! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Her reaction was not shown. she wanted to avoid that topic.
self.protrait thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im sure she was also kept under her mom-in-law's thumb otherwise she wouldn keep repeating that all bahus should bend to her wills otherwise they would independent-minded and so on.. 😕
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Dadisa had a very painful relation with her MIL , what why she is like this today.
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

i think she was ill-treated by her ma-in-law too..remember after that episode where anandi was locked the whole nite..d next morning when dadisa tries to befriend anandi in the kitchen and tells her that they will make halwa together..and while cooking she relates the story abt the time when dadisa first cooked halwa at  her in-laws and how she mistakenly used salt instead of sugar and her mother-in-law made her stand outside in scorching heat for like 6 hours as punishment!!

i mean that is such a cruel thing to do for such a small mistake..ieven dadisa wouldn't do that to anandi..atleast i hope not..

i guess dadisa believes that thanx to her mother-in-law she's a strong person now and wants to toughen up anandi d same way
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: maxliz

i think she was ill-treated by her ma-in-law too..remember after that episode where anandi was locked the whole nite..d next morning when dadisa tries to befriend anandi in the kitchen and tells her that they will make halwa together..and while cooking she relates the story abt the time when dadisa first cooked halwa at  her in-laws and how she mistakenly used salt instead of sugar and her mother-in-law made her stand outside in scorching heat for like 6 hours as punishment!!

i mean that is such a cruel thing to do for such a small mistake..ieven dadisa wouldn't do that to anandi..atleast i hope not..

i guess dadisa believes that thanx to her mother-in-law she's a strong person now and wants to toughen up anandi d same way

Is that what happened? 😲  I am afraid I didn't see that particular episode. No wonder Daadi is so severe at times.