Balika Vadhu

Was Daadi hurt by her ma-in-law?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
While the four ladies of the house were enjoying looking at the family jewel box, Daadi was quietly remembering her own youth.  She showed the rest of them what she had got from her Maayka and what was made by her husband for her. 

My little angel hit the nail on the head when she remarked,"What about yr ma-in-law? Didn't she give you anything?"

An innocent question.  Smile

But something snapped within Daadi and she bit out,"Why must you talk so much?"  

It was evident that Daadi and her saasuma did not get along.  Probly thats why she's so rough with Sumitra and my cutie pie.  Confused

Oh so there was a reason for Daadi's obnoxious behaviour.   Shocked

I am glad this sweet cherub will teach her how to love and become more trusting! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was Daadi hurt by her ma-in-law?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Her reaction was not shown. she wanted to avoid that topic.

self.protrait

self.protrait

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Im sure she was also kept under her mom-in-law's thumb otherwise she wouldn keep repeating that all bahus should bend to her wills otherwise they would independent-minded and so on.. Confused

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I think Dadisa had a very painful relation with her MIL , what why she is like this today.

maxliz

IF-Rockerz

maxliz

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged

i think she was ill-treated by her ma-in-law too..remember after that episode where anandi was locked the whole nite..d next morning when dadisa tries to befriend anandi in the kitchen and tells her that they will make halwa together..and while cooking she relates the story abt the time when dadisa first cooked halwa at  her in-laws and how she mistakenly used salt instead of sugar and her mother-in-law made her stand outside in scorching heat for like 6 hours as punishment!!

i mean that is such a cruel thing to do for such a small mistake..ieven dadisa wouldn't do that to anandi..atleast i hope notOuch..

i guess dadisa believes that thanx to her mother-in-law she's a strong person now and wants to toughen up anandi d same wayOuch

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

i think she was ill-treated by her ma-in-law too..remember after that episode where anandi was locked the whole nite..d next morning when dadisa tries to befriend anandi in the kitchen and tells her that they will make halwa together..and while cooking she relates the story abt the time when dadisa first cooked halwa at  her in-laws and how she mistakenly used salt instead of sugar and her mother-in-law made her stand outside in scorching heat for like 6 hours as punishment!!

i mean that is such a cruel thing to do for such a small mistake..ieven dadisa wouldn't do that to anandi..atleast i hope notOuch..

i guess dadisa believes that thanx to her mother-in-law she's a strong person now and wants to toughen up anandi d same wayOuch
Is that what happened? Shocked  I am afraid I didn't see that particular episode. No wonder Daadi is so severe at times.  Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top