Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

x-Ridzzie-x

x-Ridzzie-x

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Long. Way. To. Go

Dappy

He was born and raised in the streets of London.

Dino is a singer, song writer and producer.

His influence are; Dr Dre, 2pac, Eminem.

Is in 'Camden Brother Hood' west london?s crew. Into violence     because of his childhood. Now 17 years old.

Tulisa

Tulisa, Dappy's cousin, is a singer/songwriter and also the brains behind N-DUBZ. She is from a musical family and started out writing songs at 9 years old.

Fazer

Fazer started Dappy 'spittin'  and writing songs.

From the age of 11, he and Dappy have been hanging out, recording songs, learning their skills and completing their 1st album ' What Is This World Coming To?? ' Now 17, Fazer, co-produces and writes lyrics/bars. He is also in C.B.H.

Ridhima

Daughter of a high business man 'Shanshank Gupta'. She's been into singing since she was young, but only got the courage to perform after she met Tulisa. She's aged 16 along with tulisa.

I have included a real artist 'N-dubz' who are a grime/hip hop artist from Camden, London. This ff is going to based in London and will be about Armaan and Ridhima, but will also involve others.

If any of my readers are confused, do tell me in your comments or u can pm me if you want.

Luv ya BleSS

.x.

Edited by x-Ridzzie-x - 24 October 2008 at 10:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaSh FF: Long.Way.To.Go [Part 2a]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x-Ridzzie-x

x-Ridzzie-x

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

PART 1

?Bye guys, im so gonna miss you? *Group hug*

?C?mon Ridz, we?re gonna miss you to?don?t forget us yhh?, said her best friends tusila.

?Ayy ayy, no more crying yh, I don?t wanna cry in a public place, I have a reputation blud, fazer wat u up to man?, said dappy, her other best friend and Tulisa?s cousin.

?Alow you man, my baby girls leaving and I can?t cry??, whined fazer while hugging ridz by her side who openly hugged him back.

?Alright babe?s, take care yh, and as soon as you get to India call us, I still can't believe you gonna leave me with these you maniacs. How an earth am I gonna handel them??

?Babes you know how sorry I am, but u know my dad man, I have to go india but ima cumin back in a month? Ridz replied Tuli.

THE FLIGHT FOR INDIA WILL BE LEAVING HEATHROW AIRPORT IN 15 MINS

?K, babez take care? said all of them together

Hugging eachother again for the last time.

?Peace?said dino and fazer.

?Luv you baby? said tulisa with tears in her eyes.

When ridz turned around to go, she heard then say ? Reppin N-dubz?

She turned back and smile through her tears, ?yhh, n-dubz foreva? and left to catch her plane.

Leaning her head back in the seat she closed her eyes.

Tusila and Ridz had been best friends oops sorry I mean sisters since, well forever. They were both into the same things. Singing. It was there passion. Tulisa would write the lyrics and both of them would sing it. Later on Dappy, Tulisa?s cousin got to know ridz and he came into there group and then came Richard.

You give him a keyboard and he will make a backing track within minutes.

They all attened ?Quintin Kynaston school? in Camden. (Camden is originally in north west London i think, lol but im gonna place it in West London)

All four of them were well known in the school.

Dino Contosotavlos AKA Dappy

Tulisa Contosotavlos AKA Tuli

Richard Rawson AKA Fazer

Ridhima Carter AKA Ridz

Professionally

All of them formed group together. They started performing as the ?Lickle Rinsers Crew? by the age of 12.  They changed their gang name to NW1 and made another hit ?Every day of my life?. As they got older they changed the name of there group to ?N-dubz? and stuck to this name till today.

They made a lot of hits in London but things started getting high after they were aged 16 when they released ?Feva las vegas? which became the no.1 single within the u.k. When they nearly finished high school, they had made 14 tracks with other artist that was a hit. As they started getting well known over the U.K, Tulisa and Ridhima got into modelling and are the top models here. They even got a contract to go USA and make their career high but they chose not to. Dappy started his own thing with other artist and Fazer got into core grime and started spitting bars. He had a clash with the young artist ?Chipmunk? but after that they made a track together to make peace and show the yougers out there that they?re all cool.

All of  the member from N-dubz got into their own things but never separated, they still came together and made a new track when they could.

Personally

Even though Ridz, Tulisa, Dino, Fazer were together, Dino and fazer were into violence, thats what happens if you live in London, I guess!

Fazer and dino were in the top gang from West London called ?Camden Brother Hood??and also into ?N.a.s.t.y Crew? which is full of MC?s. They were Reppin West London.

Everyone at school would look upto them. Camden was their territory and so was their school but now they were gonna move to college. Still nothing was gonna change. Fazer and Dino would still be the same. They would still rep C.B.H. They would still be the leader of their new college.

Camden Brother Hood had quite a lot of people in it. Though half of them are in prison. The former of C.B.H is also in prison but they all still respect him. Right now, Fazer nd Dino was incharge. Ali and Muneeb were also the main ones. All four of them together would rule their ends.

Part 2a 

He entered the flower shop and bought red and white roses, after paying for them he left to catch the bus.

Getting glances from recognizable neighbours he gave them all a weak smile. The young boy who would make everyone laught but also scare is scared him self. He looks depressed, like he was lost in his own world.

He got off the bus, started walking down a quite alley, he started reminiscing about the person who he loved the most.

He looked down at the grave yard. Giving it a weak smile, he stood their doing nothing, saying nothing, well at least not out loud. After a while he bent down, kept the flowers nearby the grave while a lone tear escaped his eyes. He wiped it off as quickly as it came too. He sat near the yard, reading the stone saying ?R.I.P Uncle B?

?Bryon Contosotavlos? ?Died 12th April 2007?.

A young man entered his bedroom, to find his cousin still lying on the bed like it?s the weekend. Going near his ear he shouted 'ARMAAN'

'WTF, R U TRYNA MAKE ME GO DEAFF'

?No bro, jus wakin you up, hurry up we gonna be late n its your 1st day aswell?

?Yeahh, jus wakin me up? mimicked Armaan.

?Morning aunt, where?s Ali??

?I think he just left? replied Ali?s mum
?Okay, thank aunt, Bye?
?Bye, beta?

?Alii..wait man, aint you got nothing called patience?

?I do, but I don?t wanna be beaten up by my own gang by being late?

They both took the bus to college. Through the jorney to college, Ali told Armaan who to talk to who not to. Where to hang around and where not to. Armaan was going stay with Ali but he was a big boy, he needs to learn his way round the place. Armaan came to live with Ali and his family. He used to live in Manchester. Armaan had a big reputation there. He had his own gang. M16 Production. No, he wasn?t the leader but he was one of the general.

[ I know I have said a lot about west, north/west London but here is a video of nearly all the gangs from here. One of my mate sent me the link to this video. And please a request..DON?T comment on these videos..thnx] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjD4kBKbH1w 

[Here is a music video from Manchester. Hope you guys have a clue what Armaan was like in Manchester.]  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EkxebsumAw

I know most of you won't like the music present in the video.

Some people won't like the way I?ve presented Manchester. All I want to say is. I?m not trying to make U.K look all hard. Yeah, there are some estates that are bad but there are still some saints left here. Don?t mean to cause no trouble.

I'll only write the rest of part after I get convinced that no one minds the way i protrating u.k (especially north/west london and manchester) Thanxx =]

Edited by x-Ridzzie-x - 28 October 2008 at 6:48am

cute_madhu

Goldie

cute_madhu

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Hey do cont sn..I'm a biggggggg fan of ur's....
Do cont asap...n do PM me wheneva  u update (if possible).....

Love ya sweetz.....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever MadhuEmbarrassed

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:38am | IP Logged
waohClapClapClap that s niceSmile ridhima ur ff is gud oneSmileWink plz continue it soonSmile and send me pmWink

"Ehsaas Bohat Hoga Jab Hum Chod Ke Jayenge,
Royenge Aap Bohat Par Aansoo Nahi Aayenge,
Jab Saath Na De Koi To Bas Yaad hamein Karana,
Jannat Mein Bhi Honge To Bhi Laut Ke Aayenge."

ashluvdmg

Goldie

ashluvdmg

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
hey!!cont asap............
jst cont na..n add me 2 ur pm list....
ashu

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hey plzz continue soon............ n do PM when u update..........SmileSmile

x-Ridzzie-x

x-Ridzzie-x

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
heeyyy...
thnx everywun...4 da coment...i'll update 2days...or tmrw..depends on if i finish writin it up...

thnx again...i dint think anywun waz gonna read this...lol

dw...i'll pm u all

luv ya
ridz,
.x.

cutelove1111

IF-Dazzler

cutelove1111

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
add me 2 your pm list too......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top