Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINK

p.s i love the siggy and i want the yellow porche!LOL Edward drives me around in his Volvo!Tongue

Thanks sam and yes ofcourse congratulations!! cant wait for your answers..we will see whether to grill or spare you..WinkLOL

Have a safe drive with the maniacLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st Vampire Of The Week - TINK (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Aaaaahh!Shocked (had to scream thereLOL) LOL!

WOW! you guys made me the first VOTWEmbarrassed...thats so sweet of you guys!Embarrassed

I am at work at the moment and can't stop grinning! Big smileThanx!

I have even changed my status on Facebook to;Tongue

Sam has been made Vampire of the Week YAYYYY! Wink

See, i am lovin this!LOL

But guys, please be easy with me! I have been grilled once before on the Kasamh Se Forum and that was something else ..i tell you! LOL!OuchLOL

Will answer the questions above in a bit, i think i should do some work for a bit and will be back!Wink

Thanx once again! MWAH!HugHug

Sam x

don't worry Sam..... i for one, will be easy with the questions... because i was grilled once on the HP forum and.... all i got were essay type questions! so you've no worries from me! Smile

Aha! Meeeee Toooo! LOLLOLLOLThe HP one was a dramatic one too! LOLOuchBut I managed to get through that one safely! I just remembered! I use to be a witch as wellEmbarrassed and now i am a vampire! WinkLOL!

Though for me its PEACE between HP and Twilight! PEACEEEEE! LOVE THEM BOTH! WinkTongue 

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

p.s i love the siggy and i want the yellow porche!LOL Edward drives me around in his Volvo!Tongue

Thanks sam and yes ofcourse congratulations!! cant wait for your answers..we will see whether to grill or spare you..WinkLOL

Have a safe drive with the maniacLOLLOL

Haila! Your scaring me yaarShockedOuchLOL....bacchi ki jaan logaee kya?!LOL...or shall i say vampire ki jaan!LOL Oh! i just remember i am mortal! WinkLOLAha! bring on the questions!Wink

Its a lovely siggy Ananya,Embarrassed you put so much effort into them! So thanx a ton! EmbarrassedClap

Yes I am having a great time with the maniac he just suggested that we go to the Meadow and guess what I said Yes!!! *blushes* LOL

Sam x

Edited by TINK - 28 September 2008 at 7:22am

kiokyo

IF-Dazzler

kiokyo

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Congrats Sam!ClapClap

Enjoy ur hot seat!

I will be back with my VOTW  qns soon!Embarrassed

EmbarrassedKomal

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chhilt

Aaaaahh!Shocked (had to scream thereLOL) LOL!

WOW! you guys made me the first VOTWEmbarrassed...thats so sweet of you guys!Embarrassed

I am at work at the moment and can't stop grinning! Big smileThanx!

I have even changed my status on Facebook to;Tongue

Sam has been made Vampire of the Week YAYYYY! Wink

See, i am lovin this!LOL

But guys, please be easy with me! I have been grilled once before on the Kasamh Se Forum and that was something else ..i tell you! LOL!OuchLOL

Will answer the questions above in a bit, i think i should do some work for a bit and will be back!Wink

Thanx once again! MWAH!HugHug

Sam x

don't worry Sam..... i for one, will be easy with the questions... because i was grilled once on the HP forum and.... all i got were essay type questions! so you've no worries from me! Smile

Aha! Meeeee Toooo! LOLLOLLOLThe HP one was a dramatic one too! LOLOuchBut I managed to get through that one safely! I just remembered! I use to be a witch as wellEmbarrassed and now i am a vampire! WinkLOL!

Though for me its PEACE between HP and Twilight! PEACEEEEE! LOVE THEM BOTH! WinkTongue 

i know! overly dramatic if i may say so.... anyway, i agree with the last part.... love them both! (but HP more) Embarrassed

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Oooooooooohhhhh!! I've seen your posts in this forum Sam ji, and they're always interesting! I'd love to get to know you better Embarrassed will be back to ask some questions... muahaha Cool

Lovely post Anu!

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Oyee Hoi!
Congratsss Sam! Enjoy ur week on the hot seat! LOL!
Let's jus hope ur not grilled too much! Mite be back with some ques but can't guarantee anything! Hehe!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
SAMMMMM! Congrats!! :) Have a great week!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top