Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Click%20here%20for%20photo%20gallery%20related%20to%20this%20article Enlarge%20Image
guess who's visiting? A still from Balika Vadhu

Jr B in Balika Vadhu
First it was Karan Johar and now it is Abhishek Bachchan. Both find the Colors' daily Balika Vadhu extremely watchable. Though on first appearances the show which takes on child marriages looks extremely regressive, it has its share of watchers. Some time back, KJo had asked the channel to send him the CDs of the show too! The Junior Bachchan will make a special appearance on the show next week.

Click%20here%20for%20photo%20gallery%20related%20to%20this%20article Enlarge%20Image

Source: Mid-day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_nikkyCeruleanSky-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhishek Bachchan on BV" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharingTongueEmbarrassed
bv deff is one of the great show which no one could resist!its an eye opener for all:P:P:P
ahaa so kjo too loved it:P:P:P
i thought abhishek coming in bb(big boss)for promoting drona dint knew about him making an appearance in bv.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I am glad that the good work is not going unnoticed as it happens in case of shows which are little hatke. and the best thing is this show despite being on a new channel is garnering so much attention. actually all colors shows present different flavors. kudos to the channel for thinking out of the box and having the guts to give something new viewers. lago raho!

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Its the best show on TV right now!!! Period!!!

I'm so glad that its getting the credit and the recognition that it deserves!!! I can tell there has been a lot of effort gone into this serial!!! I'm sure this will encourage future producers to experiment and take risks!!! Big smile

Cannot wait for ABjr. on BV!!!

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:24am | IP Logged
hailaaaa!!! great yarrr..thnx for sharing
this serial is too good!!!
even the stars like it

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
goooooooooooood..............what role will he play?????

he sure wont appear as Abhishek Bachchan in it will he???maybe as some villager , sumthing like that......this is the 1st time I've heard of Bollywood stars being a fan of some TV serial....wow....gr8!

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shubh_Aastha

goooooooooooood..............what role will he play?????

he sure wont appear as Abhishek Bachchan in it will he???maybe as some villager , sumthing like that......this is the 1st time I've heard of Bollywood stars being a fan of some TV serial....wow....gr8!

Minissha came on CHA on Star One, so its not unheard of... but its the first time, a popular actor has actually come to a fictionalized show!!! Shows the popularity and success of BV!!! Clap

Edited by meteora_smt - 27 September 2008 at 1:36am

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
WOW

Post Reply New Post

Go to top