Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
simz beleive it or not i have slapped a guy in india before for looking and touching me! it was at a store in india my brother was like i wanna kill that boy!! so i just went up to him and slapped him! my brother like grabbed me and took me right home and said "thats my sister" lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera Pind? (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 14 October 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

simz beleive it or not i have slapped a guy in india before for looking and touching me! it was at a store in india my brother was like i wanna kill that boy!! so i just went up to him and slapped him! my brother like grabbed me and took me right home and said "thats my sister" lol

Wow Manai I haven't had a chance to do that yet since my brothers always beat me to itLOL I sometimes feel like my brothers have the eyes of a hawk when they are around me they are watchful of everything hence I can be as carefree as possible because I know they are there to protect meEmbarrassed 

one incident I can never forget I was 13 and visiting India I had some 18-20 year old guys whistling at me we were waiting for our ride and there was this old babaji with a fat stick sitting close by, my massi was so pissed that she grabbed the old man's stick and ran after the boys hitting a few on their buttsLOL what was funny was when she grabbed the stick she said "baba ji aa khunda phadayo zara inha di sitti mein bajaoni aa" ROFL  

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 15 October 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
simzzzzzzzzz thats sooooooo funny!!!
one time this guy was like bumping into me at the store on porpose and my mumma ji was like swearing in punjabi OMG it was sooooo funny and the guy that was bumping into me was singing a song to me while my mumma ji was yelling it was sooooooo funny!!!!! i will never forget that!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
your 2z stories are quite funny... lol... i have quite a few but i think manaiz heard them.. not fair... lol...

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged

simzzzzzzzzz thats sooooooo funny!!!
one time this guy was like bumping into me at the store on porpose and my mumma ji was like swearing in punjabi OMG it was sooooo funny and the guy that was bumping into me was singing a song to me while my mumma ji was yelling it was sooooooo funny!!!!! i will never forget that!
   LOLLOL you know Mainai no matter how annoying my cousins get I sure love it when they kick butt for me, luckily I share a cool relationship with my bro's so if a boy is goodlooking I can check him out infront of them without being yelled atWink Granted my brother's call my choice a langoor or a bandhar, they even had the nerve to call Ranbir Kapoor a jokerOuch but whenever he came on TV they would yell and say "Kake tera langoor TV te aa, aake dekhla"LOL   

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
sukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lolzzzzzzz i know all your storiesssssss simzzzzzzz omg your soooooo lucky i can never look at a guy in front of my brothersss they would kill me! they are too over protective

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

sukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lolzzzzzzz i know all your storiesssssss simzzzzzzz omg your soooooo lucky i can never look at a guy in front of my brothersss they would kill me! they are too over protective
   awww that sucks Manai I never used to be allowed to look at guys but now being 21 I don't care and besides when I tell my bros that how come its ok for them to look at girls but when guys look at their sister they get all mad they have no answerLOL my real bro is cool he allows me to talk to guys and check them out without a problem he says sim I can't stop people from looking at you but if they touch then I am raising hell, he's pretty cool but always reminds me to stay in my limits otherwise he will tell my veerji'sLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top