Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
saat shri akaal!!! how is everyone? saare thik thaak hi ke nai? i was wondering if you live in a pind in india what do you like most about it?Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera Pind?" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ya i miss my pind soo much...nothing compares to the atmosphere n beauty of a pind..indescribable...*sigh*...me want to go bac soon!

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
omg karen me too i love my pind! its was like super fun to be in and like my house is like the "well-known" house in the whole pind and my dads best friend built a kohti like 10 min aways and if i get on the roof of my house i can see my dads best friends house

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Haye don't remind of my Pind yaar...life there is the best we are the lambardar's of our Pind so everyone knows us, I miss hanging out with my cousins and eating garam garam Gudd (Shakar made from sugarcane)  
 My Pind was settled by and named after our 6th guru, Guru Hargobind Sahib ji hence the name of my Pind is Sri Hargobind Pur, my pind borders one of the 5 bodies of waters of Punjab the "Beas" river

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
My pind is th best we have the biggest kohti there ppl think we have a elvator in the hosue but tis beutiful. My pind has everything the broken streets the cows small kids running all over the place its what makes me feel at home wehn ever  go to india

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg karen me too i love my pind! its was like super fun to be in and like my house is like the "well-known" house in the whole pind and my dads best friend built a kohti like 10 min aways and if i get on the roof of my house i can see my dads best friends house

hey manai...i know wut u mean about being well known..my whole family is abroad only my uncle lives in india so we coincidentally have a big house...we are a huge family and when we all got to visit its quite an event in my pindLOL..its funny cuz everyone goes crazy like ur some superstar..lolLOL..when i first went all the guys n girls wanted something of mine..it was funny n cute...they treat u like royalty...quite a  humbling experience..and they love it when u try and become like them..like cooking or wearing suits...i try hard and explain that this is normal to me but they wont buy it...lolLOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
karen aww how cute same with me! like my dad is like the jatt of the pind he was always involved with everything he has like mad lot of trophies from soccer so we are really well known! which was suepr cool! i was the punjabi jatti there i remember that everyone loved when i wore my suits they said i looked like a mutiyaar! and i loved dong regular stuff there!  but my family knows that we don't like to be treated like royalty so they treat us like they treat everyone else but with more love! lolzzz 
but the only thing i hated about india was how rude the guys were! they were so besharam!!! they would stare and like whisle at me i was like WTF thats why i could never really go out without my brothers!

*lucky_karen*

Goldie

*lucky_karen*

Posted: 09 October 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
^^yes i got that tooo...alot...funny thing was that i looked like crap...i really wanted to do one of those scenes in movies u know...when the girl slaps the stupid guy and everyone stares...lol...soooo funny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top