Twilight

I got Twilight today it Rokzz!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyz!!!! i juz got twight like today i had been wanting it for like months know!!!!!!! It rokzzz!!!!!! Its sooo cuute, romnatic and i juz lovveeee Belllas character. Edward and bellas blooming love iss sooo cute and soooDay Dreaming
I only read like  a chapter but i loveeee itttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile I rellli wanna see what happens next with there love! i loke edward hez like those bad boy kinda guyzzz!!!!!!!!!! And bella is like a shy, simple, clumsy teenager that i love bout her!!!!!! Wheneversh talk bout edward its like soooo deep and Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!

EHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUZ LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I got Twilight today it Rokzz!!!!!!!!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Edited

Edited by chhilt - 02 November 2009 at 1:35pm

zaramalik99

Goldie

zaramalik99

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Heyy Nidz ..
i just started readin it too..
isnt it just WONDERFUL..
omg read a bit farther n then yu'll fall
in love with Edward Cullens character .. wah
kya baat hai.. hes just sooooo ... *sigh*

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Nidz!!!!!!!
Looks like u finally got Twilight!
U'll looooovvvvveeeee Twilight soooooooooooooo much that u won't be able to put the book down for even a fraction of a second!!!!!! U'll devour it!!!!!!

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Omg! I was totally about to post this

I got the book a few weeks ago, but I decided to start reading it last night, and I couldn't stop

I finished the book in under a day and it was so good

I'm totally in love with Edward and Bella

Now I can't wait to read more!

Yuks

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
AWW Lucky you...I wish I could read it...I've been pestering my mom for AGES to let me go to Borders and getting it for a discount...but NO she's like you're already obsessed with Harry Potter we don't need another thing like that coming it.LOL

ME want to read Twilight!!!Cry

WHOAA x ASHIEE

WHOAA x ASHIEE

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

hahaah..yeah its like the best books in the history of best books! like wen i first got it, instead of doing my hw or going on the comp. i'd just read all the timee...my family was like sick of me reading too muchh ..loll

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Lol! Good that you got the book! Enjoy reading and die with it! Hehe!

I so badly wanna read the other 3 books and MS Draft! But my mom wont let me buy the others till my damn exams arent over!

~MonaTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top