Asian Shows

Miss No Good ( Rainie Yang)

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
r u guys watching  Miss No Good (Rainie's new drama) which is airing now?? 😃 rainie looks kinda weird with curly hair in my point of view😆 btw she plays a funny character in d drama😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
airing... on what channel ... erm :S
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^i dunno wat channel lol...i m watching online...its a new drama which is airing on "watever channel its airing on"
JiyaRe thumbnail
lol tht helps :D as i was wondering ... nyhow I take it that the epis are uploaded as they air.

ooo ill check it out ' ;)
apux thumbnail
I tried watching it, but Raine's voice as her character is so annoying....and she does weird things with her face and hands that irritate me....but I guess that's her over the top character in the show....the main lead Wilbur, he's from America right?  When he spoke English it was with no accent....
Edited by apux - 15 years ago
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but if its a new drama how can i watch it online? since its still airing in taiwan.
JiyaRe thumbnail
@ apux - your right ... xiao hua (rainies character) is quite annoying, the male actor your refering to I believe he spoke with an american accent!!

Is it just me or is anyone else getting addicted to this show... ive watched the first three episodes and the story is progressing quite fast ... rainies acting is good, although her character is quite eractic :S ...

Im looking for episode 4 with english subbs  ... i ve searched like a mad woman but had no luck instead found epi five again without any subs... anyone have the links for further episodes?
*dels* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol I thought your saying Rainie is Miss-No-Good! Thanks for the info...I actually want to see her doing something really different..
Crazy4you thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ______

^^i dunno wat channel lol...i m watching online...its a new drama which is airing on "watever channel its airing on"

hee where do u watch the were on a site orr...??  pliees tell i am dying to see lol...

tnx in advance

= ashu,
tiki5434 thumbnail

ashu: check out mysoju.com ^^