TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I unwind myself in my husband's arms or my mother's lap-Nupur Alankaar

There are times in all our lives, when we desire the need for divine intervention; times, when life refuses to acknowledge the seemingly obvious and decides to take refuge in a world that is far away from ours. A world that gives the body and mind the spiritual healing that it yearns for. We, at Telly Chakkar.com decided to delve deeper into the lives of our favourite stars and know a little about their lives beyond the obvious.

Define God?

God is a belief. We believe in a supernatural power and shape it according to our choice. Some find God in a stone; others see Him in the air around. Some also find God in themselves and other humans. I believe that a child is the most innocent form of God.

What is spirituality to you?

Spirituality is like a feel good factor. It is to feel good and make others feel good too. One should not hurt others.

What special bond/connection do you feel with God and your inner-self?

God has always been there at every nook and corner especially when I have been the lowest in life. He has never let me break down completely. When I feel it is getting unbearable or I find myself helpless some or the other helping hand approaches me. I think its God's way of looking after me and caring for me.

How much do you believe in the magic and power of prayers?

Prayer is selfless energy that comes out of you and God loves and accepts everything that is innocent and selfless. He answers every prayer which comes out of a pure heart and so I believe in the magic and power of prayers.

Who do you credit for your ability to overcome the hurdles, if any?

My mother, my husband Alankaar and my friend Utkarsha Naik who has supported me throughout. I derive my strength from my mother and father.

What kind of books do you read? Especially to get connected to God and your spiritual side?

I don't read at all. If at all something appeals to me it is poetry. I like to mingle around with intellectual people who talk wisdom and sense and not those who just gossip about their latest saris and jewellery.

What do you do on a daily basis to remain connected to God and your inner-self?

I just try not to hurt anyone. At the end of the day when I go to bed I shouldn't feel guilty over any of my deeds of the day.

Astrology, numerology and tarot reading? Have you taken help of such occult sciences?

I believe in Numerology and I have taken help of the science. I have felt some positive changes and outcome. As far as astrology is concerned I think there are very few genuine astrologers. But these sciences surely help you to understand people better.

Do you fast?

I observe fasts on Fridays for Vaibhav – Lakshmi. And whatever I asked for has been bestowed on me by the lord. As humans love to be praised, Gods too loves praises as we are simply God's extension.

Following rituals?

I am not a very ritualistic person but I follow the basic rituals like praying to Lord Hanuman.

What is your comfort zone?

I unwind myself in my husband's arms or my mother's lap.

What keeps you going?

My optimistic nature and inner energy keeps me going. I try to make everyone around me happy and their smiles keep me happy and going.

Any wish/votive that you would want God to fulfill?

I just want God to relieve everyone of their pain and miseries. As far as I am concerned I strongly feel God will grant me all my wishes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks BBC for the article
amaranthine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail