Miley Jab Hum Tum

Why R U Comparing MJHT??

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Why is everyone comparing MJHT to other shows.. like Remix..DMG..HSM... people please MJHT is a different show and i love it and when you compare i feel really hurt and i think other MJHT fans feel hurt aswell.. So people please stop comparing it to other Shows.....please this is a request...Im loving this show and i don't want it compared to other shows... Other MJHT fans agrre with me right so please stop comparing....

Zaara
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
yep i agree..and its just the start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dont know what will happen next soo..why ar ethey comparing?? i dont get it we dont even know how the show really is..there is only 4 episs
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
@ wida- exactly it only had 4 epis and people started comparing and i dont like that.....makes me sad....

Zaara
Born-star thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›ya i am agree on this every serial has its own story,its own charm so comparing any serials is not good at all ..
we should  feel happy that both are our  favorite serials Air on starone...
Aren't we should be proud of starone ........๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘They gave us full masti bharay shows instead of saas bahu one.

Edited by cool_pak - 15 years ago
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i 101% agree plllz cause MTHM is totally diffrent from the others !
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
@ shero- i agree we shud be happy star one gives us 2 masti full shows instead of saas bua... so people shoulld learn and stop comparing....

@sak-p2-MJHT is toally different fomr other shows....

Zaara
Born-star thumbnail
Originally posted by: brklyngurl4u

@ shero- i agree we shud be happy star one gives us 2 masti full shows instead of saas bua... so people shoulld learn and stop comparing....

@sak-p2-MJHT is toally different fomr other shows....

Zaara

thanks zaara for agreeing with me...
i think comparisions r useless we should watch n enjoy them instead of waisting our time n comparing the shows.

btw aap maira naam kaisay pata๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

dont ask me sam question coz u have written ur name already๐Ÿ˜†
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: brklyngurl4u

Why is everyone comparing MJHT to other shows.. like Remix..DMG..HSM... people please MJHT is a different show and i love it and when you compare i feel really hurt and i think other MJHT fans feel hurt aswell.. So people please stop comparing it to other Shows.....please this is a request...Im loving this show and i don't want it compared to other shows... Other MJHT fans agrre with me right so please stop comparing....

Zaara

Thanks Zaara.๐Ÿ‘

I feel so irritated when they compare it to shows like H. S. Musical, Remix and other shows. ๐Ÿ˜กSTOP IT PLEASE. It's so irritating and as Zaara said, there's no point.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yep I agree 100% This show has just strted a few days ago give it some more time guys, and this comparing has to stop!! =)
--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously...there are some people here who even when they gave their opnions...compare it with DMG !!

DMG IS A DIFFERENT SHOW !!
If your not liking MJHT then stop watching it !!...BUT DON'T COMPARE IT TO DMG !!!

It really makes me angry and stops me from coming to this forum !!

STOP COMPARING !!...
YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW OR HAVE SOME OTHER PROBLEM...THEN DON'T VISIT THE FORUM !!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Your hurting MJHTians !!!....

MODS...KINDLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST SUCH PEOPLE !!

Imagine, if we, go to DMG forum and start saying that DMG is not a good show and it's this and that...then all dmgians will get on our heads !!...
So kindly behave over here !!