Samrat is spineless!

Posted: 15 years ago

Samrat is spineless. I'm sorry all Samrat fans (I'm one of you too). But honestly why does he have to follow Diya? Why can't he have his own gang or something? I hate how Diya is always ordering around, and this guy is listening to her. Mayank is so much more hotter and cooler, since he is independent, and most importantly sensible, and he does not play a role in Dia's childish acts. Why can't Samrat be more like Mayank? (I don't mean to compare them, but seriously...)

Whenever I catch Samrat, I just don't see him as the lead, but Mayank seems more like the lead type. I don't mind, if Samrat is the flirt or whatever, but there should be something very stylish, and sexy about him. The guy, who plays the role is very attractive, but something seems missing to add upto the "hotness" factor. What do you guys think? How do you make Samrat HOT? Or to the ones that feel he is hot, how to make him even hotter?? What changes should they introduce to his character?

P.S - I hope the creatives are reading this!
Edited by Gossip Girl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gossip Girl

Mayank is so much more hotter and cooler, since he is independent, and most importantly sensible, and he does not play a role in Dia's childish acts. 

I agree....Mayank is the only intelligent and witty character in this show....I wish they would focus on him more.
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree! Even I wonder whenever I see him onscreen being a part of Dia's plans that why does he follow her? I mean he's supposed to be the most popular right? Find some good people to befriend!
Mayank is surely the smartest guy around (in terms of look and sensibility! 🤣) Alas they dont focus much on Mayank.. I hope they do..
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I guess they show him to be quite like immature at the moment, i guess once he hits up Gunjan, it will def change.
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maybe they wanted to show us how machur samrat is i mean all of the gang are crazy childesh members , they just doing thisfor fun .. i'm sure samrat will totally change after he realises her love for gunjan , i think the he will grow up lool and maybe the hotness factor will appear then :)
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOL i'm thinking it's going to be the typical (I LOVE TYPICAL) story where an immature college stud falls for the innocent, studious girl and all of a sudden, he's a changed man, he'll become a whole lot nicer, more mature, etc haha so i expect a change in him in a few weeks time! :)
Riya.pk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you, I didn't like samrat form day one... it's so unrealistic how everyone at that college except our cutie Mayank is totally brown nosing Dia 🤢... It's stupid.. that doesn't happen in real life.. first of all Dia is so annoying... why does anyone want to be her friend and I don't get ho she is soo liked. No one at that college has much of a backbone it's so dumb. I do not like Samrat.. very sorry to offend anyone
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I agree....Mayank is the only intelligent and witty character in this show....I wish they would focus on him more.

Totally yaar... I thought both Samrat and Mayank were leads... so why on earth are the creatives focusing ultra-more on Sajan than Mayur... I just feel that way...

You know I've not seen either actors in their previous shows... But after watching the promos it was Mayank who made me want to follow this show 😃... I've never seen Arjun Bijlani b4, but my friend told me he's a great actor, and I always wished to watch him on screen, but I wasn't in the mood to watch LRL... So when I watched the promos it was Mayank, and Mayur that stood out to me,only later I realized its Arjun Bijlani... he's damn good!!!

Sorry I went off on a rant over there for a sec... But I get the feeling the creatives think of Sajan as the main characters, and the rest supporting.... Anybody with me on this??? 😕
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As spineless as a jellyfish! I HATE THE WAY HE GOES "RELAX BABES..." "CHILL BABES".... Ugh, both spineless and patronizing at the same time! So annoying. :/ :/

They *did* seem to focus more on S/G more this week. Let's see if they focus on M/N next week... If not, Petition time! [since ppl send petitions to tv shows at the drop of a hat now! 😛] 😆

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darkness_123

They *did* seem to focus more on S/G more this week. Let's see if they focus on M/N next week... If not, Petition time! [since ppl send petitions to tv shows at the drop of a hat now! 😛] 😆

They have to... Personally I cannot see such Mayan + Mayur being sidelined in favour of Samrat, Uday, Dia and Gunjan!!! 😆 He's the main reason I watch this show yaar!!!
And LOLLL @ your petition comment!!! 😆😆😆