Miley Jab Hum Tum

I watch MJHT with soo much hope, but...

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
I donno why, but whenever I try to watch MJHT with hyperness and hope, I always end up getting disappointed. Yesterday, the way they shot the pool scene was BAD!! And the 2nd day, uff, what shall I say...and the 1st day, I didn't watch it.

What is wrong with MJHT? Why is it NOT like the promos?? It's almost a week and there is NOT even one single sign of Mayur scenes...

The Party thing that happened, all was soo fake, and all that...they could have done that afterwards, if would have been much better of Gunur actually came to collage before coming to the party...it would have been much fast paced than...

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefully MaYur scenes will come next week.
I agree with you though.. its decent but not amazing at the moment as theres alot of flaws that have been shown already.
wida thumbnail
i just hope next week is much better ..
N3ha thumbnail

i also hope that next week is better and they show more of mayank as well.

AreYaar thumbnail
I didn't have much hope and STILL I've been disappointed😕😆

Mayank is the only character that seems to have potential as of now....the others have disappointed me a lot....I'm hoping they show more of Mayank.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i dunno, i like it at the moment, BUT it could be a WHOLE lot better, the show and concept have so much potential, i think they writers need to tighten it up a bit and not over drama-ify everything.

I'm still giving the show a chance though, because if it starts going on the right track, it's going to be awesome to watch!
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

actually i'm liking it , but it can improve , don't worry guys , its just the first week watch more then judge :)

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Yeah I to watch it with so much hope but the episode always disappointing me..I feel it is not well made at all.. They have a good concept and characters...But the actors and direction needs to improve a whole lot!! Everything looks so forced!! I loved the promos, but the show defiantly disappointed! Well lets see where it goes next week!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I don;'t why but i think the opposite. I really liked it, the pool scene was fab. I already like this show and for this week was fine, so no complaints.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neelu.RoX

Everything looks so forced!!

That's the problem with this show in a nutshell basically.